:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
don't know if i can rock a red fitted though. think they'll have the black fitted with a SB patch

tumblr_n5rw3m0egT1saozodo1_500.gifv

Niner fam help me out here. Since damokunasenshi damokunasenshi has informed me that all sizes are still available at Dicks, should I cop a Kittle now or wait to see if some place starts selling Deebo jerseys (the one I really want)?

Never had the time to watch Baldy's Breakdowns but its very insightful. Watching the vid below makes me more confident about this Niners SB team compared to the one 6 years ago.

Niner fam help me out here. Since damokunasenshi damokunasenshi has informed me that all sizes are still available at Dicks, should I cop a Kittle now or wait to see if some place starts selling Deebo jerseys (the one I really want)?

i doubt very many places will have a deebo jersey. except maybe the team store

Been rocking my niner jacket every day since the win lol so hyped! What OG gear y’all pulling out in the next couple weeks? Would be cool to see what everyone has to make these two weeks go by lol .
09FDC244-1388-471B-B1EC-049A2B541151.jpeg
4BD1EDA3-2DAE-46D0-827C-83C74222FBA8.jpeg

“juice is temporary, the sauce is forever.” And goodness gracious that jacket is ****ing saucy

Decided I was gonna spend the rest of the night watching the 10 min youtube highlight package of each Niner game from this season.

Just finished week 1. My guy Richie hit a nasty route for our first TD of the year. Still dont understand why we dont use him more.

Back
Top Bottom