:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
red81 red81 we’ll let the dust settle and i’d to read your post gm analysis

Wondering why kittles usage dwindled down so much through each game, i know he affectsd the game blocking but dude needs the ball in his hands

i couldnt be the only one who saw ineffective richie was from the first kick

how the secondary stay lost in their zones bro this is the superbowl!!!!

Already know all these new faces will disappear and we'll get back to the same ~10-15 people we've had for the last decade lol.
Never. Will always be here like the last 10 years. Lurking.. 👀

This will always be my morning coffee time thread.

Also our 4th round punter who can’t kick into the end zone on kickoffs shanked a crucial punt smh.

Attachments

• F8828E33-1F22-4D46-B8F8-028509F8A139.jpeg
    F8828E33-1F22-4D46-B8F8-028509F8A139.jpeg
    224.3 KB · Views: 658
I wanna know why Kyle doesn’t adjust to throwing the ball when they have nine ****ing guys in the box

Poor adjustments all around... Offense was stale

This hurts.

Initial thoughts:

There wasn't really one main culprit for this loss IMO.

- Minus that 1st INT, Jimmy was mostly solid but not spectacular

- Shanahan's play-calling was suspect on certain possessions including the 4th quarter ones.

- Defense played mostly well enough to win the game but gave up a few big plays. That 44 yard pass to Hill on 3rd and 15 is inexcusable. Uncle Sherm got beat on multiple plays too.

- After that 2nd Mahomes INT, that was their chance to kill the clock and punch it in end zone to seal it but they squandered that opportunity.

- For off-season coverage, debate, chatter, this is gonna be annoying as hell with everyone going to be talking non-stop about Jimmy not being "the guy" for the 49ers. This wasn't all on him.

- This hurts me bc this was a missed opportunity for our 49ers to win this SB. I know the "future looks bright" bc we got a young squad but this could possibly be the best all around team we could have and blew the chance to win a SB with it.

- I still have complete faith in Shanny/Lynch to continue building this roster up but this roster is inevitably gonna have some overhaul this offseason. We're gonna lose some key guys and depth. Don't see Armstead being resigned (think some team will cash him out) and we had the cards lined up with not having to play the Seahawks in playoffs or seeing Lamar in SB.

- Assuming Armstead is gone, we need Solomon Thomas to step it up and at least play like a starter. It's bad enough he's been essentially a rotational player and that's inexcusable for being the 3rd overall pick.

- Big thing will be for these guys to avoid the SB loss hangover. It's easy for us and them to think it'll be a given that they'll be in the hunt for sure next year and foreseeable future but remember the Harbaugh era squads. They came close to returning in 2013 but shot hit the fan and unraveled the following years. The NFC West is loaded and gonna be a bloodbath.

Things to hopefully look forward to next year:
- Jimmy continuing to grow as a QB and really taking off in Year 2 (2nd full season) under Shanny and proving the doubters wrong
- Deebo and Kittle dominating defenses next year
- This core staying hungry and running it back to SB and win it next year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom