:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
our defense needs to slap some sense into the rest of the team

this looks like a game from 2009

Last edited:
It's on kaep to use them wheels, and make plays out of the pocket... we aren't running.. and throwing it non stop to Brandon lloyd won't beat the hawks.. Vernon Davis needs to run some skinny post routes... he is such a non factor now it is sad.

kaps the andy reid of quarterbacks.    if they get a td, it's going to take about 7 minutes and 2 time outs to make it happen.  

Season is a wrap as far as I'm concerned

This thread gonna be silent for a week :lol:

Last edited:
Now we have to rely on either Dallas or Detriot to stumble because Seattle owns both tie breakers against us.

Might be too much to overcome.

Last edited:
The only silver lining of the possibility of Harbaugh leaving is that Roman will be gone too. The question is, does a new coach mean changes to the QB position? Kaep is Harbaugh's boy.

Happy thanksgiving niner faithful. Can only pray for a split in a couple weeks in seattle. But kaep throwing it wide open to sherman.. is wishful thinking.

RIP to the 2014 season.

Can't begin to explain how so many individuals took steps backwards this year.  But this team doesn't execute and isn't tough (I might even call certain individuals soft).  Terrible combination.  If Harbaugh had an entire year to correct that and didn't, maybe his run here has come to an end.  

And Kaep can continue his war against the "haters" but where there's smoke, theres a fire.  All these doubters wouldn't be doubters if he'd prove them otherwise.  I'm certainly glad his contract includes a lot of fluff.  April 1st for the next couple of years will be very interesting.  A few more years of this and I wouldn't be opposed to walking away from this workout warrior but a basic bi*ch quarterback. 

Kaep will be back next year no matter what. Any gm would be crazy to give up on him, without at least 1 more year if under a new coach

Smfh. I will take the blame, i didnt watch it in my crib. 7-0 this season when im there. Anyways from what i could see cause i couldnt hear sheit, kap was straight ****. And the oline didnt play good either. Still **** the seatle

Today was the first day I was looking at his contract to see how long the team is on the hook with him.

Kap was terrible, Oline was terrible, WRs cant get seperation, and play calling was terrible. Only thing ill say about the defense is there were no adjustments to the screen passes.

Back
Top Bottom