:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whos the clear cut best WR in the draft?

I think CeeDee Lamb is the best, but it's not as clear cut as you'd like. It's very competitive at the top and cases can made for multiple guys.

The thing about this draft is while it's extremely deep, this is no ELITE blue-chip prospect like Julio Jones, Calvin Johnson or Randy Moss in this draft.

Great player. He's a super smooth athlete with soft hands, great route running, fearless over the middle, crazy body control and a unique ability to contort his body and make stupid difficult catches.

The problem with Jefferson is that he played primarily out of the slot last year, and when he was outside the year prior, he wasn't nearly as good. He took off in the slot. The question is can he play outside? I dunno. That remains to be seen. Whichever team drafts him either has faith he can do it or is okay with him living in the slot. The problem is the 49ers play primarily out of 21 personnel, so there are only 2 WRs on the field. No slot in 21 personnel.

Maybe they have eyes on drafting Jefferson and using picks from a trade down for JuJu or OBJ.

OBJ/Ju, Deebo, Jefferson
:nerd:

Adding 2 receivers and 1 via trade all but shuts the door on Jalen Hurd and Trent Taylor.

And that’s with me assuming Goodwin gets dealt for a 7th round selection.

Hoping all this Jefferson at 13 talk is the smokescreen. There’s nothing exciting about him, not a playmaker, he’s just a safe pick, but not worth 13.

If we don’t go receiver with the first pick I’m okay with is finding another down the line in the 2nd or 3rd assuming we can trade back. I know OBJ is another rental like Sanders but even for one year I’d love to see him ball with us. We win it all and you never know. Dude is a brand, he could make more in endorsements than his salary.

I gotta believe that if Lynch is letting Goodwin talk to other teams, that must mean he has a few deals in place and Goodwin has to talk to them to work out a contract.

Or am I overanalyzing?

I think when Skins take Chase Young Ryan Kerrigan will become available for a pick.

Ryan Kerrigan is a solid edge defender.

I do not want Jefferson. I want to use that 13th pick on either Ruggs/Jeudy/Lamb to be honest.

just thinking of ruggs/Deebo in 21 personal. Sweeps, reverse sweeps, play action bombs the YAC to Ruggs Deebo and Kittle:sick:

If the Niners draft another WR and they don't pan out...They better just offer Jerry Rice a new contract. Dude shows up every season showing off running routes in a suit :lol:

He definitely seemed to be wildin out during the Vikings or the Packers playoff game lol

bye goodwin, best of wishes!

Capture.PNG

Back
Top Bottom