:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are players going to ef up their money if hold out,? And there is football

If it’s applied toward 2021 I don’t think they can apply it to retro payments for this year. Unless they put it somewhere in the disclaimer or fine print.

This pullover from the 90’s arrived today.Had the same pullover when I was a kid and donated it.
BF47E11B-A1C1-47D4-87AC-C53B7FCEE578.jpeg

This is why I'm still partially salty over Bruce Miller.

Dude was a pretty hugely talented fullback, that got picked up in the 7th round. Could have gotten some more great mileage out of him for cheap.

Then he had to go and blow it all, his whole career, over being a big dumb ***.

I'm also definitely salty his rich-ginger-headed-monkey-faced-gigantic-fullback-*** hasn't served a single day of time yet for almost killing that old guy and his son at the hotel by fishermans wharf in 2016.

if that isnt rich white privilege idk what is

This is why I'm still partially salty over Bruce Miller.

Dude was a pretty hugely talented fullback, that got picked up in the 7th round. Could have gotten some more great mileage out of him for cheap.

Then he had to go and blow it all, his whole career, over being a big dumb ***.

I'm also definitely salty his rich-ginger-headed-monkey-faced-gigantic-fullback-*** hasn't served a single day of time yet for almost killing that old guy and his son at the hotel by fishermans wharf in 2016.

if that isnt rich white privilege idk what is
It probably runs along the same line as DUI vehicular manslaughter. The law gets blurred when it comes to alcohol because it’s argued that one can’t/doesn’t have control over his or her actions when inebriated. Every person is different, but I for one have been sauced many times but never committed any felonious acts while my BAC was well over the legal limit.

Back
Top Bottom