:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
is Kittle's agent waiting to see where he lands in the top 100 to use it as leverage? I'm gonna assume that Kittle's new contract will reset the market for elite TEs. hats off to that dude (and Lynch), fifth round draft pick absolutely ****in up the league.

i almost feel like his deal has to be done or at least agreed upon and they’re just waiting do announce

Just to start dialogue my 49er brethren.

What kind of teammate are you supposed to expect from a Trump supporter???
Yea people jumped on his political beliefs super fast, as thats supposed to define the person he is. That is why this country is dealing exactly with what it is dealing with now.

Anyways glad for him. He balled TF out last season.

Yea people jumped on his political beliefs super fast, as thats supposed to define the person he is. That is why this country is dealing exactly with what it is dealing with now.

Anyways glad for him. He balled TF out last season.
Thank you brother for nipping that in the bud.

Stop stereotyping off of political affiliation both sides. I’ve been just hanging in the middle my whole life but this current hatred for Trump is irrational from my co-workers. We all used to have civilized discussions before 2018.

P.S.- long time true independent and my mom Filipino from Vallejo. I have no ties. Mention my mom’s ethnicity because to a lot of people it matters when talking politics. That’s how sad it’s become.

Stop stereotyping off of political affiliation both sides. I’ve been just hanging in the middle my whole life but this current hatred for Trump is irrational from my co-workers. We all used to have civilized discussions before 2018.

P.S.- long time true independent and my mom Filipino from Vallejo. I have no ties. Mention my mom’s ethnicity because to a lot of people it matters when talking politics. That’s how sad it’s become.
Politics have been the dividing backbone in this country. TO ME the chants should scream "Black Lives Matter" accompanied by "Defund the Politicians" because WTH have they done for us. Bunch of incompetent folks running this country.

I also dont think the hatred for Trump is irrational, but thats just my opinion.

Imma keep it a band with y’all boys too George Kittle and his family are staunch Republicans just like the Bosa’s.

He gifted super Bowl tickets to Death during combat Army Veterans family that’s a gesture that i understand anybody can be a part of too. But, it’s not too tough to read between the lines.

Yeah, the moment social media caught wind of the type of tweets and posts he liked, the narrative on Bosa being MAGA began.

And I agree with you, it's tough to have a civilized discussion with people when it comes to politics these days.

Also, cool you're (or just your mom) is from Vallejo. Currently living there.

Imma keep it a band with y’all boys too George Kittle and his family are staunch Republicans just like the Bosa’s.

He gifted super Bowl tickets to Death during combat Army Veterans family that’s a gesture that i understand anybody can be a part of too. But, it’s not too tough to read between the lines.
Yeah, and that's fine. Everyone is entitled to their decisions in their lives.

It's like when the news broke out the Giants' majority owner was a big Trump Supporter and a lot of fans lost their ****. I mean, why should be surprised? A lot of these wealthy owners and players are from Republican states.

Yeah, and that's fine. Everyone is entitled to their decisions in their lives.

It's like when the news broke out the Giants' majority owner was a big Trump Supporter and a lot of fans lost their ****. I mean, why should be surprised? A lot of these wealthy owners and players are from Republican states.
Exactly and how does his affiliation adversely effect their life?? You can be upset with price gauging at stadiums and the lack of sanitation that occurs where they serve food and beverage.

But folks choosing to get upset with a man because what policies he’s aligned with ????

Bosa is on my team but the things he liked/posted were not OK, period.

There’s a difference between being a republican and doing something bigoted. He was a teenager so he deserves to be shot some bail, but his likes/posts were not simply political affiliation.

lastly, all politicians are suspect IMO. Trump is in an anomalous league of his own though.

if someone said they’re a republican or Democrat, it’d be unfair to pass judgement.

but after all the wild **** he’s done after these 4 years, if someone Is openly supporting dude, I can only assume they agree with some or all of what he’s said, so hell nah I’m not rocking with it.

Devils advocate.

If you support Joe “poor kids are just as talented as white Kids” Biden. Then seems a bit less about who’s rhetoric is more damaging.

This again just to open a discussion.

I have zero alliegiance but the current state of politics has me resentful about blatant hypocrisy.

Devils advocate.

If you support Joe “poor kids are just as talented as white Kids” Biden. Then seems a bit less about who’s rhetoric is more damaging.
Have you been around b?

Biden be drifting in and out of sleep, he’s not liked either.

Whole election is a mess. It’s gonna be more about picking the lesser of two evils.

Have you been around b?

Biden be drifting in and out of sleep, he’s not liked either.

Whole election is a mess. It’s gonna be more about picking the lesser of two evils.
The fact that us as a society are left to choose from a two party system is a tragedy.

Like I said we need to reform and defund this dam system. Maybe start with banning lobbying. Remove these dollars from these politicians pockets, and get them to really do their job.

We (citizens) are constantly left in the rear view.

pretty much sums up my thoughts on intellectual opinions from pro sports players

to be fair to pro-athletes, they've done a lot to push national conversations on social issues. i'm cherry picking here but the WNBA's been doing advocacy almost since its inception, Kap seems to have committed his life to racial justice and community organizing, Juan Toscano is organizing protests here in Oakland...i mean even going as far back as Jackie Robinson, Jim Brown, Muhammad Ali, Tommie Smith and John Carlos we'll see that athletes have served as thought leaders. the fact that fox news and trump have taken exception to things Lebron's said and have made public statements about it speaks volumes to the impact of the professional athlete on and off the field

not saying this automatically means that athletes should be politicians who run the economy, but historically they've demonstrated far more competence in things i value more than most elected officials have.

i know it's not often and it can be divisive but I appreciate that we can discuss these things in here. in a winner-take-all system, sports and politics have ways of paralleling each other.

Devils advocate.

the pandemic might be the best thing to happen to biden's campaign. it's hurting trump's approval rating and it's preventing biden from doing more public speaking engagements, effectively limiting the opportunities for him to put his foot in his mouth. "shut up and wait for november" might become his new strategy.

Back
Top Bottom