:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t get it, these dudes meetup in the offseason to train together and get timing down but game day refuses to throw their way. I’m surprised he even threw it to Bourne and Taylor at the end of the game

It's frustrating that he's not getting better. The Niners can opt out of his contract after this season. Extreme but not out of the question. His pocket presence was horrible.. Few more games like that and Mullens time

He’s not seeing the field and was getting happy feet back there like the ghost of Alex Smith. Niners’ oline held up well, he looked nervous out there. I’ll chalk it up to first game jitters with live action since Chris Jones took his soul in the 4th qtr before Corona hit. I’ll smash the panic button if he plays like **** again this Sunday.

I still believe that Jimmy's performance on Sunday was not the Jimmy we are going to see moving forward (hoping this isnt blind faith, but I do believe it).

But I agree with you. I had the same feeling on Sunday that I felt for years about the QB. It absolutely was an Alex Smith performance. Ran into pressure, ran out of clean pockets, dump off passes before longer ones broke open, not seeing open WRs downfield....and most of all, still having a decent statistical game which tricks a group of fans into believing that he wasnt the problem.
I sincerely hope this can be a one off performance. I dont know if I can take going through more Alex Smith-esque years/QBs.

Yeah I’m a Jimmy believer but he didn’t look good.

Also, Bourne’s gotta go and attack that ball in the end zone late in the game tho. He’s either catching it or likely getting the PI call

Yea at first I thought it was the wr but jimmy ****ted the game against Arizona. A lot of people are coming after Dante Pettis owe him an apology. He was burning the CBs. Seems like they were constantly giving him a big cushion knowing Jimmy wasn’t looking his way

Why did they include the clip where Juice was the target? That was the correct read.
The one where he actually targeted Pettis was not the throw he should’ve made, Juice was wide open.
Steve Young said he thinks Jimmy is going through his progressions too fast and that’s why Jimmy thinks nobody is open.

How did Jimmy’s progressions get so bad? I feel like after his injury he doesn’t go through his progressions anymore in fear of being hit. Doesn’t help he has the worst pocket presence in the L since Mark Sanchez.

Back
Top Bottom