:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly, I just don't think it's our year. Our defense drove the ship last season and we're hurt all over the place this go around. If Jimmy and Raheem can get this offense flowing again cool, but its a uphill battle.

Game day. Trying to get pumped while thinking if we lose, the season probably over.

Not only is this a huge game for Jimmy to prove he can still play big in big games but our Defense better start playing like they got something to prove

What’s this about? Link or pictures?

just a taddd too steep for my liking

I wish we could push the ball downfield. It's incredibly frustrating for me that we don't.

Smh, here we are having to wait until year 3 to see if he's really like that as a receiver. I'm holding out hope but he might be another Jordan Reed.

this team could’ve been 4-1 if not for just a few plays in the arizona and philly games. that blocked punt against the cards and mullens missing juice on that easy throw against the eagles, both played significant roles in the outcomes.

such is life. but all that to say that i think this team is a lot better than their 2-3 record. i expect a lot of raheem, kittle, time of possession, and a win today. LFG

Haven’t bought any gear this year. But I did get that kittle Nike drifit shirt to work out in.
86151C90-A004-4805-BEB8-14FB012B3CD2.jpeg
Good lookin out. Just peeped. Had my size and just copped. :pimp:

A-Rod with back-to-back INTs. **** happens. I don't mind throwing INTs as long as we're scoring points.

I'm only human. :frown: I have a ton of whiffs. He was a good OC at one time. Even Peyton Manning vouched for him. :frown:

apparently it was Peyton's call to NYJ that got Gase the job

shoot at that point, after years of Tomsula and Chip Kelley, we were desperate for anyone.

Back
Top Bottom