:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they're an 8-2 team but i think if we had the gang all healthy we'd punk them

even vegas/moneyline know, they have the game for BUF by less than a fieldgoal.

nick gets criticized but he manages the game, throws some dimes, but probably good for a pick or 2.

but if he can get the ball to the man called deebo he's gonna pick up a hundred or so yards from the dawg alone.

frontline going to have to disrupt josh allen. in hydner kinlaw armstead street and givens we trust.

Saleh definitely should be considered for the HC position in Detroit.

I'm confident he'd find more success compared to what Patricia had done during his tenure.

legislators wrote a letter to the lions owner to hire Saleh as their head coach.

would hate to lose saleh, but for him to be a head coach in his home state would be a great accomplishment.
This is what makes me feel worse about this season. Not giving up on SB hopes entirely, but this season felt like a throw-away season after all of the injuries and Jimmy playing sub-par.

Last edited:
Been hella busy and missed this news about Matthew Stafford possibly being available this offseason.

Wow, can you imagine Stafford in Shanahan's offense? I don't think people realize how talented Stafford is because of how inept the Detroit Lions are as an organization. He's got one of the all-time best arms. An absolute bazooka right up there with Rodgers and Mahomes in regards to tarm talent. He's been in a terrible situation in Detroit. I would definitely be interested if I'm the 49ers this offseason if he's available. The media is talking about a bridge QB situation...Stafford is 32 years old in a league where QBs are playing into their 40s.

This offseason is going to be rough. We're going to lose a lot of players, likely lose Robert Saleh and some of Kyle's assistant coaches. Now is the time to shift the onus to the offense to carry the load.

Back
Top Bottom