:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mahomes is 0-2 in SB's in my book.

After watching TB's defensive effort not being wasted by TB's Offense unlike SF last year, even more so that I'm shaking my head at Jimmy G's ineptitude and choke job in the 4th.

We gotta get Watson or Wilson. It's absolutely imperative

1612755621303.gif

I won’t fully admit it but I think I’m starting to come around that Brady is the goat. It’s a easier pill since he’s always been open a being a big niners fan and wanted to be like Montana and young. Plus he avenged some painful losses for us. Chiefs and the seahawks.

I don't care that Brady is known as the GOAT. He still won't ever top what Montana did from '80-'90.

Tom ain't ever won back 2 back Super Bowls and dominated a decade in the same fashion Joe did.

It was nice seeing the Chiefs take that L since im still hurt from last year but man, Mahomes has looked pretty terrible for the most part in both Super Bowls, i definitely dont think the moment is too big for him but i think a great pass rush is. I dont think ive ever been so pumped seeing those flags fly when they got hit with offensive holding calls :lol: i dont think one holding call was made last year in our matchup for either team so its a tough one to be mad about but nah, Chris Jones made some big
time plays but Bosa got treated like prime Laker Shaq. :lol: I love letting the players play BUT when it comes to a 3rd and 15 late in the 4th and a guy who is clearly being held thus giving extra time for an elite arm and elite speed in tyreek—ahh **** it nvm

also., Tom would be having dual femur replacement surgery by week 3 if we signed him.
Miss me with that

Man, after tonight, I don’t think I can forgive Lynch and co. for passing on 🐐.

agreed. everyone always jumps to the injuries we had during the season, but fail to realize things happen in a certain fashion for a reason. our players aren't in the exact same situations if it happened differently (had brady).

i believe we're at least a 10 win team with him, with the injuries. it's not like CJ and Nick are scramblers. and tom gets that ball out under pressure. even if it's into the dirt.

Back
Top Bottom