:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He can't just "leave". He is under contract for 2015 and under NFL rules lateral moves are illegal.

New coach to let him leave, or he has to be fired. Neither of which I expect to happen.

Last edited:
http://www.csnbayarea.com/video_content_type/fangio-all-three-personal-fouls-were-incorrect

this guy handles himself like a head coach. how many people would be upset if trent promoted Fangio to head coach? Our defense would stay intact and be a top defense year in, year out. trent would continue drafting defensive studs, and fangio and his team would continue coaching them up.

how much worse can our offense really get? It already ******* blows under harbaugh and roman.

some of the best coaches in the NFL are defensive minded head coaches (ie Pete Carroll, Bill Belichick, John Fox), but it's a tough transition.

i still want an offense minded coach, doe. 
nerd.gif
 my boy starting to warm me up to the idea of holmgren.

Last edited:
Because when he took the Ravens job he said he knows quarterbacks. It turns out he doesn't.

Can Inman reporting there have been rape allegations within the last 8 days at Ray McDonald's house. He signed the search warrant yesterday. If he's not habitually breaking the law somebody in his inner circle is.

I find it hard to believe that Ray mcdonald is that stupid...but stranger things have happened

SAN JOSE -- Police are investigating San Francisco 49ers defensive lineman Ray McDonald after a woman claimed he sexually assaulted her at his home earlier this week, authorities said.

A search warrant was served Tuesday at McDonald's Silver Creek Valley residence, the same day police got a call from a local hospital to report a possible sexual-assault victim. Police say the woman told investigators that she had been assaulted Monday.

"The preliminary investigation revealed the alleged suspect was Ray McDonald," San Jose police spokeswoman Sgt. Heather Randol said in an email.

McDonald has not been arrested, and the investigation is ongoing, Randol said.

I see one of the two:

1. Some women is bitter that he did not get charged with anything last time
2. McDonald is stupid

What's your reason can't just say no....

Because Brian Billick has never been known for his offenses or QB grooming skills.

Only reason I like Holmgren is because he has a ridiculous track record of working with/grooming qbs: Joe Montana, Steve Young, Steve Bono, Brett Favre and Matt Hasselbeck.

His age does worry me. He's old as ****.

Last edited:
One less log in the jam that was blocking tank from seeing the field consistently.

Let tank shine. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom