:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone mentioned that team store stadium will patch only. Read it on comments on ig. Idk if true. I need patch

tomorrow at noon, unless you’re a member and get a presale email.

may have to make the drive down to levi’s tomorrow

And they’re doing the white throwbacks too with the patch.

glad they have the home and away throwbacks unlike 2019 where they wore the white away throwbacks at home and on the road. Never sits right with me when they wear white at home

DAT CODE
FFB08790-1DA2-41B9-88A7-3E42A090B6E0.jpeg

What’s this Costco jig?

Costco sells $50 fanatics gift cards for $40 each on their website. You can buy multiple gift cards and use them all in one purchase. So you’re essentially stacking another discount on top of the promo code.

I bought 5 gift cards for $200. That covered the cost of my vapor elite authentic when you factor in the promo code as well. I’ve been using those fanatics gift cards from Costco for over a year now

Damn. Just tried the code. Not working

what site did you try ordering from. It only works on fanatics. Even though nflshop and that 49ers store website pretty much share the same inventory as fanatics and are all under the fanatics umbrella, the code Only works on fanatics. I just tried using it a minute ago to make sure it’s still working.

anyone know what the main differences are between the vapor limited and alternate game jerseys are? haven't bought a jersey since kaep's back in '12 or '13

hopefully these joints dont still run on the bigger side

anyone know what the main differences are between the vapor limited and alternate game jerseys are? haven't bought a jersey since kaep's back in '12 or '13

hopefully these joints dont still run on the bigger side

Back
Top Bottom