:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the real BDN

469F87BC-8CED-4503-880F-2C9A1F1B9449.jpeg

Kaep says he’s in the best shape of his life and ready to go I think we’ve found our man

i honestly wouldn’t be totally against him as a back up. i know it’d never happen though. plus it’d be weird bringing him back

Kaepernick was the biggest tease ever. That 2012 season and even 2013. Seemed like they had their qb of the future. After the divisional playoff game in Carolina I felt that way. That 4th quarter in Seattle changed the course on a lot of things.

Defenses figured him out in 2014. It was all downhill from there. The home game against the Rams, thanksgiving against Seattle, the road game against the Raiders.

All that said, even with that he was a capable NFL qb. Dude got a raw deal and should’ve been in the NFL in some capacity well beyond the 2016 season. Personally Idgaf about that national anthem bs. People are taking selfies and drinking beer when the anthem is playing. I don’t blame John and Kyle for wanting out that contract on a rebuilding team coming off a 2-14 season. But someone should’ve picked him up after that.

Idk this was kind of expected imo, always had to wait for Rodgers, Russ and Deshauns situations to play out. I dont count that **** show in DC :lol:

and now grand jury saying he’s gonna walk

Watson to Seahawks incoming?
the stoopid conspiracy theorist in me is thinking, what if the grand jury in texas was made up of a handful of texans fans who knew he’d only be tradable if the charges were dropped??

lemme stop tho.

Rofl an insider saying Bobby Wagner likes the idea of going to LA ram
Can you imagine?

Where tf Rams getting the money for all this?!

Back
Top Bottom