:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That boy lynchmobb ready to put them hands on opposing qbs. :pimp: I have a feeling lynch is going to be on Aldon's *** in sack totals, and I would not be surprised one bit to see lynch beat out aldon as the leader in sacks on the team.

View media item 1434083

Last edited:
b marsh on one side, quan on the other, bruce bruce in the slot, carrier going over the middle and taking contact and still holding onto the ball, and VD sellin jamba juice at levis.. a man can dream

What you teach moe?

i teach high school special education for students with learning disabilities.. apparently, that disability caused the outfit i witnessed on thursday

Last edited:
That boy lynchmobb ready to put them hands on opposing qbs. :pimp: I have a feeling lynch is going to be on Aldon's *** in sack totals, and I would not be surprised one bit to see lynch beat out aldon as the leader in sacks on the team.

View media item 1434083

do yall feel that lynchmobb is ready to be an every down DE/olb?? his usage was so erratic last season

Last edited:
He still needs work in the run game, but he should get every snap in the nickel package as a pass rusher.

He's going to benefit from playing next to Darnell Dockett. :pimp:

Last edited:
b marsh on one side, quan on the other, bruce bruce in the slot, carrier going over the middle and taking contact and still holding onto the ball, and VD sellin jamba juice at levis.. a man can dream
i teach high school special education for students with learning disabilities.. apparently, that disability caused the outfit i witnessed on thursday

Yikes

What you teach moe?

:lol:

so true :smh:

Maybe (definitely) I'm biased cause i went to school with the homie.. but brooks has been better than Aldon overall.. And while they both have had their indiscretions, Brooks has been less of a pain.

so to see all of yall talking about lynch like AB aint there no more, had me confused.

Brooks is better than Aldon at what??? :stoneface:

He was already a surpassed last year by Lynch as a pass rusher, hence his little tantrum in the NYG game.

Last edited:
Brooks is better than Aldon at what??? :stoneface:

He was already a surpassed last year by Lynch as a pass rusher, hence his little tantrum in the NYG game.

I dont know.. everything else? When's the last time you saw aldon stuff a run?

but once again, I know Im biased. and slightly irrational

Last edited:
Aldon has been consistently setting the edge and keeping contain since he transitioned to full time weak side OLB. Not sure what you're seeing, but Brooks isn't in the same Galaxy as Aldon. he's already been surpassed by Lynch as a pass rusher(which is not a knock on brooks game, just that lynch is god damn beast).

Brooks is a good player, but he's not an elite outside linebacker like Aldon. Ideally we keep brooks in base downs and lynch in nickel.

Last edited:
I dont know.. everything else? When's the last time you saw aldon stuff a run?

but once again, I know Im biased. and slightly irrational
You went to Hylton homie? You know Teddy? Manager at the Verizon center green turtle

Or did you graduate UVA?

Ahmad defintely has flash plays and two years ago his effort compared to aldon was night and day between the two. But when aldon turns it on he is so hyper athletic and the hands of a ninja. The value between the two isn't even close considering age and the feuding with the coaching staff with Ahmad.

Last edited:
Went to hylton. Just nice having a dude you played with, on your nfl squad. Not sure if I'm ready to let that go yet. I still remember how excited I got when he told me the niners were considering him in the supplemental, then when he signed as a FA.

He ain't gone yet, and there's a role for him if he's willing to take a paycut and split time with Lynch.

Jed is a F boy. That F can be a 3 letter word or a 4 letter word. Whichever you prefer.

On another note, its been discussed on here numerous times already, but good lord Kap on social media doing his bi weekly or so "haters" mention is so annoying.

I wish someone in his inner circle would tell him that even if played like Peyton in the regular season and played like Brady in the playoffs and won Super Bowls like him that it would still be people discrediting him and that don't like him just because and nothing on field play can do would change that.

So basically he just threw his GM under the bus...

This dude is a ****** cluck.

This.

how do you proclaim to be the leader of an organization if you aren't willing to handle any of the heat that comes with it?

I like the nickname "Front 7" 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom