:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So who does Jed York wanna be like, Eddie De Bartolo or Jerry Jones? Lol

York will forever be known as the owner who was always 2nd place to the Seahawks and Rams. If you aren't livid knowing this as a 49ers fan....

Last edited:
Lol.

You wanna ride with Jimmy and "be patient?" Then get used to losing.

Other team's have figured out Kyle and Jimmy's offensive game plan. It's repetitive, predictable, NTM the O-Line currently has that same "cohesion problem" the 49ers would have if Minshew were to QB the offense like you speak of LOL.

You been takng deep breaths for the last, what, 4 years now and you still think this team's gonna be a-okay after watching the first three games?!? Ridiculous.

Man oh man, the last 15 years sure have softened this fan base. We are so used to losing that complacency and patience is now the norm for a so-called "Super Bowl Ready" team that continues to underachieve at the QB position.

The LA effn Rams sure weren't complacent when they tasted defeat in the SB with Goff and now they have another Lombardi because of the sense of urgency the Rams ownership had to win. And they are about to beat the brakes outta SF next Monday in Santa Clara, be 3-1, and once again be in the driver's seat in the NFCW while we waste away our top rank defense and the talents of Kittle, Deebo, and Aiyuk.

Wake up and smell the Lombardi 49ers fans.

Ain't no time to "take a deep breath" brother. We are gonna flush down yet another Super Bowl window cause of complacency and ineptitude in the coaching and quarterbacking ranks.

Eddie DeBartolo woulda demoted Shanahan and traded Jimmy by now.
What moves can they do at THIS MOMENT? You truly believe that Purdy is this team's best chance to have a winning season and lead to a Super Bowl win at THIS MOMENT?

I am referring to where the team is now. Not where it was or where it could be with an aggressive front office and Head Coach with consistent play calling.
You keep talking about this guy would be better right now or if DeBartolo was in charge he'd do this and that. What do your hypotheticals bring to the conversation or than stroking your 49ers boner of wanting to be a winner?

Jimmy G and Brock Purdy are the two QBS for this team this season. Accept it and hope Trey comes back next season and is the QB everyone hopes for him to be.

Win or lose (probably lose more) Jimmy is the QB at this moment. It'll be up to him and Kyle to improve this offense the rest of the season.

We need to establish the run game. Asap
Agreed. I don't think Wilson can be the only RB getting carries. I think Deebo should only be used occasionally. In fact, a lot less that he's currently used a wide back.

Curious to see how much Tevin Coleman will contribute. Mack only played on Special Teams. Mason didn't get a carry.

What moves can they do at THIS MOMENT? You truly believe that Purdy is this team's best chance to have a winning season and lead to a Super Bowl win at THIS MOMENT?

I am referring to where the team is now. Not where it was or where it could be with an aggressive front office and Head Coach with consistent play calling.
You keep talking about this guy would be better right now or if DeBartolo was in charge he'd do this and that. What do your hypotheticals bring to the conversation or than stroking your 49ers boner of wanting to be a winner?

Jimmy G and Brock Purdy are the two QBS for this team this season. Accept it and hope Trey comes back next season and is the QB everyone hopes for him to be.
Yes, we are better off with Purdy AT THIS MOMENT.

Why?

Everyone amd their freaking pet iguanas already know how to beat Jimmy. With Purdy, you bring the element of unpredictability. New blood, new energy is needed and I bet Purdy is down for the challenge.

Period.

Nobody in their right mind will ride with this same ol Jimmy G if you trying to win a Super Bowl, save for a Kyle thr narcissist Shanahan. And that's why we will keep losing in the playoffs.

A Phil Simms-Jeff Hostetler or Jay Schroeder-Doug Williams like scenario is badly needed so that this team can at least see what Brock can bring to the table with this Super Bowl caliber defense.

You know as well as I do that we ain't winning jack with Jimmy so midas whale save the season and start Brock WHILE IT'S STILL EARLY.

Last edited:
Agreed. I don't think Wilson can be the only RB getting carries. I think Deebo should only be used occasionally. In fact, a lot less that he's currently used a wide back.

Curious to see how much Tevin Coleman will contribute. Mack only played on Special Teams. Mason didn't get a carry.
Mason got one carry last night and he went for 7 yards.

So how come Kyle the Klown didn't use him again?

Cause he's not WISE that's why. Let's see if Anthony Lynn convinces the idiot to give Mason 15 touches vs the Rams, who won't know how to game plan against him cause they never played Mason before.

Does Kyle know what to do next week? Lol

IMO Deebo is getting way to many carries.

He’s been getting like 5-6 a game.

Mason needs to have like a 10 carry game so we can see if he’s the goods.

Teams will continue to shut down the run unless Jimmy makes them pay when passing... Until then the running game wont be established

Its been like this as of late

yeah you can’t establish a run when teams know they can leave guys wide open and they won’t get seen. they just stack that box and dare us to throw

“but but but he took us to the super bowl!”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I swear it irks me when people push that talking point. Dude was average at best in the Vikings playoff game and Raheem Mostert and the offensive line took them to the Super Bowl against Green Bay.

And that’s perfectly fine. If the formula is working there’s no need to force the pass. But when people frame it like Jimmy “took” the team to the Super Bowl like it’s on the same level as a Tom Brady or Mahomes led team going to the Super Bowl is laughable.

It’s a miracle we gain anything on the ground, Trent Will is the only good thing about our oline, everyone else gets smoked. This offense is stuck in the mud. Between the RB injuries, questionable playcalling, shotty qb play, random untimely fumbles and tipped ball picks it’s been bad all around. Our defense deserves better. I don’t even feel good about the Seahawks win considering they just lost to the falcons. Yesterday was an ugly loss.

Now with Trent being out for 'some time'. The next couple of games is going to be a challenge.

we need Eli Mitchell , or some kind of move to improve our RBs, Mostert was insane and we need something like that to get this offense back to what it was.

we need Eli Mitchell , or some kind of move to improve our RBs, Mostert was insane and we need something like that to get this offense back to what it was.
Doesn’t matter if they have no gaps to run through. Bad oline=ineffective RB’s. At least we had the left side when Trent was out there, without him our gains out of the backfield will be marginal at best. Whole lot of 2nd and 3rd and longs if we can’t scheme guys up and throw the ball around. We’re one of the worst olines in the league without Trent Williams.

Last edited:

Watching this is infuriating. Was Kyle predictable last night? Yes. Did Kyle dial up enough plays where we should have won by 2-3 touchdowns? Also yes.

*Subway dropped Jimmy from its roster after watching this

*the Hooters chick whom Jimmy took a photo with this summer deleted his phone number from her cell last night

Yes, we are better off with Purdy AT THIS MOMENT.

Why?

Everyone amd their freaking pet iguanas already know how to beat Jimmy. With Purdy, you bring the element of unpredictability. New blood, new energy is needed and I bet Purdy is down for the challenge.

Period.

Nobody in their right mind will ride with this same ol Jimmy G if you trying to win a Super Bowl, save for a Kyle thr narcissist Shanahan. And that's why we will keep losing in the playoffs.

A Phil Simms-Jeff Hostetler or Jay Schroeder-Doug Williams like scenario is badly needed so that this team can at least see what Brock can bring to the table with this Super Bowl caliber defense.

You know as well as I do that we ain't winning jack with Jimmy so midas whale save the season and start Brock WHILE IT'S STILL EARLY.

Mason got one carry last night and he went for 7 yards.

So how come Kyle the Klown didn't use him again?

Cause he's not WISE that's why. Let's see if Anthony Lynn convinces the idiot to give Mason 15 touches vs the Rams, who won't know how to game plan against him cause they never played Mason before.

Does Kyle know what to do next week? Lol

*Subway dropped Jimmy from its roster after watching this

*the Hooters chick whom Jimmy took a photo with this summer deleted his phone number from her cell last night
This man been on 🔥 dropping gems today. 😹.
Pet iguanas 🦎
Kyle the narcissist
Kyle the klown.
My gawd. Mans on 🔥

Back
Top Bottom