:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn Tua throwing up gang signs. That can’t be a back problem

broo i just saw the replay on YT.. that **** is hella scary. you’re spot on, it looks like he was throwin up turf signs, that **** is not good. his brain just rocked HARD back to back weeks. only time ive seen someone move their hands uncontrollably like that was when a friend was having a seizure.

hope Tua recovers 🙏

broo i just saw the replay on YT.. that **** is hella scary. you’re spot on, it looks like he was throwin up turf signs, that **** is not good. his brain just rocked HARD back to back weeks. only time ive seen someone move their hands uncontrollably like that was when a friend was having a seizure.

hope Tua recovers 🙏

yeah it’s wild what the body does when the brain does a hard reset., scary man. it’ll be interesting to see what comes out from all of this. there’s no way he should have been on that field. hopefully he’ll be ok in time

yeah it’s wild what the body does when the brain does a hard reset., scary man. it’ll be interesting to see what comes out from all of this. there’s no way he should have been on that field. hopefully he’ll be ok in time
I'm honestly shocked that he was cleared to fly home last night.

That wasn't a good look at all. My prediction is he's done for the year. If they try to bring him back later this season, the team will still catch heat for it.

Damn between not getting called to play and injuries Danny Gray really not getting much snaps. I was excited by his potential as a burner but it has looked like Kyle never gonna call him off the bench. That’s the downside of that 21 offense, WRs buried by depth chart because we only play 2 most of the time. And now maybe he injured? :sick:

Kinlaw knee too that not good.

For gods sake I hope kyle actually call soem running plays for Wilson Jr and Mason, last week they had just 13 (!!!!) calls for a run by RB 12 for Wilson and 1 for mason. I wonder if TDP will be good or if they gonna have to call up Tcole from the PS

BANG BANG NINER GANG is dumb as hell

All the SF teams fanbase can be cringeworthy at times.

It kinda slapped when it came out during that Super Bowl run, chorus only tho :lol:

Wouldnt say Monday is a must win, but pretty close to it considering the opponent. Levi’s will surely be rockin’, need Jim to step it up a bit and we’ll be just fine with that defense

We win. We on top of division

i don’t know what to make of the NFCW but I’m confident in the niners’ chances of finishing the season at the top of the division.

shanny’s gotta pound the rock this week, especially with trent out and aaron donald lining up on the other side. jimmy’s gonna have to get the ball out quickly

First QB in the history of football to throw a pick-8 :lol:

They oughtta put this on Shaqtin a fool

can't throw a pick-6 if you step out of bounds for a safety first... somehow 2 > 6

thinkaboutit-smart.gif

Back
Top Bottom