:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Gore is gone they better take Hyde off of kick return duties. Dude is way too reckless back there.

Also Im all for Torrey Smith. He would give us a legit deep threat that weve been needing. Also would probably allow us to go BPA in the 1st round.

If Gore is gone they better take Hyde off of kick return duties. Dude is way too reckless back there.

Also Im all for Torrey Smith. He would give us a legit deep threat that weve been needing. Also would probably allow us to go BPA in the 1st round.

They got Holiday for that now.

I'll never forget watching Spiller's highlights from Clemson :wow:

Really like the Torrey Smith + Q Boldin combo though

I'll never forget watching Spiller's highlights from Clemson
eek.gif

Really like the Torrey Smith + Q Boldin combo though
FOR REAL

I loved Spiller is college. Dude was unreal. He played with another gear that nobody in the ACC had.

Last edited:
Defintely be all in with trying to acquire Adrian Peterson one of my favorite players to watch all time.

Not a possibility I know.

I wanted the niners to get spiller so bad, thought he was going to be special.

With that said for me torrey, yes, spiller i would be good if they get him, if they dont i wont frown one bit. Both if the price is right.

Niners need some CBs, maybe resign cox and get a veteren for the low.

Frank is walking around Vegas with a 49er track suit right now, so maybe there's still hope. 
nerd.gif

:nerd:

"RT @Rand_Getlin: Source indicates #49ers bracing to lose Frank Gore. Has offer on the table from #Eagles averaging $5M+, $7M in guarantees."

Last edited:
damn. no way in hell 49ers are paying a 32-year-old RB that much.

time to shine, #elguapo.

Last edited:
Well its almost official:
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 10m 10 minutes ago
Free-agent RB Frank Gore has told people he will sign this week with the Philadelphia Eagles, league sources told me and @caplannfl.

Kinda sad to see Frank gone, but hes up there in age, and lacks the burst Hyde has. Resigning him when the Niners are already up against the cap wouldve taken money away from positions where we really need an upgrade.

Great work however being done by Baalke, with Dockett, and possibily T Smith and CJ Spiller signings. All this when people said SF would not be a place players would want to go to after they axed Harbs. I wonder if axing Harbs was actually a blessing in disguise? I remember seeing a poll being taken by players and I mightve read the Harbs was one of the top coaches players would not like to play for.

Last edited:
^I would have rather him went to the Colts since they were the other team he met with and theyre in the AFC

Sad day. Top 5 favorite Niners of all time. Wish he would have gone to a team that has a chance to win a title though.

Now.....Chris Borland for Adrian Peterson. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom