:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
in case y’all didnt believe me it was an obvious penalty …

E841F072-3EA0-41DB-8EEE-B6A35331F282.jpeg
Let em play.

Still want the Crabtree hold called tho :smh:

When the GOAT speaks, we listen.

Disagree with him bout Jimmy tho.

Buy maybe Joe means he would rather keep Jimmy as BCB's backup over Trey, which in that case he makes a quality point. Jimmy is more proven than Lance and thus a better shot at maximizing the output of a SB Ready team.

Joe could be insuating the 49ers trade Trey and keep JG as backup to Purdy.

Last edited:
Remember a couple years ago when I said 49ers should draft Kyle Pitts at #3 > Lance?? Lol. Pitts went #4 immediately after Trey and KPitts has one Pro Bowl to show for in 2 short seasons while Lance has played in what 3, 4 games? :lol:

Imagine Pitts in this offense with BCB, Kittle, CMC, Aiyuk, and Mitchell is all we need to imagine.

Bet it would be nice to have BCB throwing to Kittle and Pitts on 2 TE sets right about now like Brady to Gronk/Hernandez or when we had Vernon Davis and Delanie Walker. And when Kittle is blocking, Pitts can be lined up out wide just like a receiver or Shanahan can put Pitts in the slot. Atlanta also calls screens for Pitts so point being Pitts is as much a Swiss army knife as Deebo.

Having CMC makes Deebo expendable IMO. If you ask me, I'm done with Deebo. I think we've seen the best of him and should look to trade him so 49ers can improve in other areas.

Keep Aiyuk over Deebo 24-7-365. Aiyuk one of the best route runners in this league. Get as much for Deebo as they can while Deebo still relatively healthy. He has peaked imo.

Why y'all think Andy Reid wasn't trippin on letting Tyreek Hill go 🤔

Screenshot_20230219_085428_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230219_085535_YouTube.jpg

Deebo Samuel's days will be numbered, especially if he doesn't produce at least 1,200 all purpose yards, 80 catches, and at minimum 10 combined pass/run TD's to earn that contract, with Purdy at QB next year

Last edited:
you can’t stand jimmy yet you don’t want to use that #3 pick on getting a QB to replace him? can’t have your cake and eat it too my guy. is the team’s ceiling that much higher if it’s still jimmy throwing to pitts? is the team in position to draft Purdy and do they swing the trade for CMC if pitts is on the team? plenty of scenarios could’ve played out differently

on top of that, idk if it’s fair to compare trey’s progress to pitts when the niners basically had him red-shirt his rookie year, and then got injured in the second week of starting. there’s a very short list of QBs that have made the pro bowl in the history of the league so i’m not holding that against trey

you can’t stand jimmy yet you don’t want to use that #3 pick on getting a QB to replace him? can’t have your cake and eat it too my guy. is the team’s ceiling that much higher if it’s still jimmy throwing to pitts? is the team in position to draft Purdy and do they swing the trade for CMC if pitts is on the team? plenty of scenarios could’ve played out differently

on top of that, idk if it’s fair to compare trey’s progress to pitts when the niners basically had him red-shirt his rookie year, and then got injured in the second week of starting. there’s a very short list of QBs that have made the pro bowl in the history of the league so i’m not holding that against trey
Brother ignore is what you seek. It will cleanse your mind, body, and spirit.

Of course hindsight is 20-20.

But the point of my post wasn't about Jimmy. It was about Deebo, and how trading Deebo for assets to fill.holes is what SF needs to do. And trading for Pitts might be one way to diversify and improve the offense even more, granted they fix the O-Line as well.

It's been said a ton of times already: what's the point of Deebo when we already featuring CMC? Having Samuel is redundant. This offense can still get better. KC had no issues letting Tyreek go and they replaced him just fine without having to overpay for a WR.

Last edited:
Of course hindsight is 20-20.

But the point of my post wasn't about Jimmy. It was about Deebo, and how trading Deebo for assets to fill.holes is what SF needs to do. And trading for Pitts might be one way to diversify and improve the offense even more, granted they fix the O-Line as well.

It's been said a ton of times already: what's the point of Deebo when we already featuring CMC? Having Samuel is redundant. This offense can still get better. KC had no issues letting Tyreek go and they replaced him just fine without having to overpay for a WR.
You are trippin

KC doesn’t need the same weapons we need because they have Patrick Mahomes

I'm glad the doctor recommended to wait, rather than force the issue with the chance of doing more damage to his arm/elbow. But in this moment, it sucks, because this sounds like it will push back his timeframe to return.

It’s probably such a catch 22 situation for Purdy.

On one hand he probably wants to get back asap to try and lock the starting job down. Especially after building the momentum he built from December and January.

On the other hand, it probably makes the most sense career wise to not rush things and do what’s best to fully recover to where this isn’t a recurring nagging issue. Add in the presence of Trey Lance who has every reason and motivation to prove he can be the guy. I can see why Purdy would want to get back out there asap.

Dude is getting dragged this off-season. First with his scamming within his charity and now this.

Back
Top Bottom