:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was a matter of time with mccaffery… Seems like they’re running him to the ground

yup, i think a lot of us have echo’d these sentiments.

if cmc does miss any time, hopefully mason continues to make the most of his touches. gonna be interesting to see how the passing game changes potentially without cmc

EMitch seems like he can’t find a rhythm with the constant injuries

Time to regroup and get back to the lab. I would want to see them incorporate Kittle more consistently and involve Jennings more often.
Purdy and Shanny will soon realize they have to spread the wealth in the West Coast offense.

Shanahan knows this: When they won the 88, 89, and 94 Lombardis, Montana and Young also threw plenty of TD passes to guys like Mike Wilson, John Frank, Nate Singleton, and Ed McCaffrey while the usual suspects Rice, Craig, Watters, Taylor, and Jones did their thing every Sunday.

Brock and Shanahan should be able to make EVERYBODY a scoring threat in this offense, not just the stars.

Last edited:

Sheesh. 1 or 2 we could weather, but all 3 of them ailing at the same time. I’m concerned. When’s our bye.

Also that L was totally avoidable if the damn kicker comes through. I had hoped he got the jitters out during preseason. We can’t have another one of these situations going forward, I would be so tight to see our season ended depending on moody’s leg. Matter of fact I don’t even want our fate in the hands of a rookie kicker to begin with.

IMG_0300.jpg

I think CMC will be fine, butI don't think he plays Monday because of turf.

If he doesn't play and depending on how the backup RBs produce, they could possibly hold him off until after the bye week.

The consecutive TD streak is cool, but I prefer he stay healthy the rest of the season and be prepared for the playoff grind.

Better whoop up on the Vikings, Jefferson out and they haven't ran well.
Need a big bounce back win. Let Moody kick some field goals even on 4th and short to build this dudes confidence back up.

Better whoop up on the Vikings, Jefferson out and they haven't ran well.
Need a big bounce back win. Let Moody kick some field goals even on 4th and short to build this dudes confidence back up.
Yup, we need one of those games where Moody goes for something like a combined 6-for-6 on FG's and PAT's

Deebo doing a little too much with the antics. We need to focus on playing championship caliber football. Need him locked in and on the field.

Back
Top Bottom