:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he wants people predict the future cause he can’t accept the present
Absolutely ridiculous. He’s on his soapbox now in the event Purdy isn’t the one QB that gets to hoist the Lombardi every year so he can say he was right all along.

Caping this hard for QB3 of the Cowboys is such a weird mountain to plant your flag. It’s almost as if he was never a 49er fan to begin with…

That Privilege is something different

He did not get a legit shot here & we did not even use the money from trading him.

The powers did not want the uproar for when Purdy decides to throw 4 int and go on 3 game losing streaks.

I wish Lance had that ‘Privilege’

You’re the one that brought up privilege and can’t even defend it properly because your boy was more privileged than the guy you’re scrutinizing. FOH.

This is how privilege works. Someone brings up facts and then you guys go to making jokes.

Superbowl or bust for Privilege Purdy

I too don't believe Trey got a fair shot. But that could also be attributed to me just having hope that he would've turned out to be a great qb. However, I am not naive or blind. Purdy has looked better for this team since the moment he took over in the Miami game. If Trey couldn't outright beat him in training camp for the position, then there was no way Kyle or any competent hc was going to give him the starting job over the qp that helped lead their team to the nfcc. Get over it. req81 req81 keep asking if it's superbowl or bust to people on NT like any of us have any real impact on the outcome of games or the season. We are all just fans bro lol

If Trey couldn't outright beat him in training camp for the position, then there was no way Kyle or any competent hc was going to give him the starting job over the qp that helped lead their team to the nfcc. Get over it.
This is the problem right here. Before camp started they knew Privilege Purdy was the starter. Training camp battle was all a sham. He had no chance

Is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it One Mic?

LoI I am not talking about last season, I am referring to his entire career. I feel like he should've started his rookie season. I also believe that had he or Jimmy not gotten hurt, Trey would probably be the starter right now and we wouldn't even be discussing Purdy.

But you coming in here like you know facts about what Kyle's choice was.

Meh Chiefs kicked out a** last year, and we made it to the NFC chip game. We can still get there minimum. Staff and all pros and veterans will right the ship. Expect a 40 burger on the commanders this weekend.

How does our thread look like this with #1 seed headed into the playoffs?

There is nothing to debate here. Whether you feel like Lance got a “fair” shot or not…life isn’t fair. It’s about winning. Purdy got throw into the action and has shined. Lance got hurt and looked like a project.

There is no way any actual 49ers fan thought anybody but Purdy was starting this year if he was healthy.

IMG_0384.jpeg

you want to talk about fair, lance had a $34 mil contract with a $22mil+ signing bonus and ain’t do **** while purdy has a $3.7m contract and has us at the first seed heading into the playoffs.

**** what you think think fair is :lol:
When did he ever have a chance to do anything?

I can smell what is going on in this thread. Now yall talking about his contract? Lol. We did not even use the money that was saved. We still have it.

I can smell The privilege

Trey didn’t get a fair shot in 2021. If you make that trade and invest what they did to get him, you part ways with Jimmy before the 2021 draft, bring in a veteran that’s content playing the backup role and go into week 1 with Trey as the starter with everyone on the same page that he’s going to grow on the job.

Anything else beyond that, it is what it is. He got hurt in 2022 and even with that, the plan for most of the 2022 season was for him to be the starter going into 2023. It took unconventional circumstances for that plan to change, and it’s good they didn’t go with the sunken cost fallacy once that happened.

Back
Top Bottom