:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i wonder who punches through their opponent with more strength and ferocity, lynchmobb or armstead? lynch just blows fools back off the line. he's almost as big as armstead(6'6 275lbs vs 6'8 290). 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Holy **** hoorayyyyyy!!! Peace out Craig

Trent failed us though... He gave $2 mil to dockett up front iirc, if he would've cut Dahl few months back would've saved another $1 mil

Still a bit confused about Dockett, was looking forward to seeing him on the field and it sounded like he was excited and pumped to get back out there and proving himself

Yall think Jerome Simpson gets cut with that 6 game suspension to start the season?

naw

btw I am so happy to see Jimmy T and this regime go with the young guys. One of the things I hated most about Harbaugh was he seemed to always favor the vets. 

Last edited:
Not Niners related but Red, you see Texans cut Louis Nix? Never seen or read about how he played for Texans but do recall him being big name leading up to 2014 draft.

Last edited:
yup, i did see that. he was a good player in college. weird to see the texas give up on him so early.

i would swoop him up, but we're good at the nose tackle position with ian williams and mike purcell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom