:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
idk if we're gona be that dominant stuff the run defense. at least not until bowman and aldon come back. all our dbs seem to have good ball skills so i think we'll be a bit more oppurtunistic. i expect to see alot more turnovers forced, but our run defense will be more of a bend dont break type.

Talbert

Man I was so glad we got the win yesterday
And for our young players to get that experience
I'm glad people are writing us off
Will make our Super Bowl championship so much sweeter :pimp:

Wasnt able to catch the game, the cowboys really stood no chance vs the 9ers

Really would like to see what dial and tank do with this def, when they gnna suit up

We gotta knock off Seattle man they are the Champs, till we do that in their house we should temper our expectations.

DAMN we should of kept Winston. LMJ was probably the little ***** making **** up to Rapoport.

@dland24  somewhere celebrating

Last edited:
 What if.....Marcus is close to being ready 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

If LMJ goes to the ravens
mean.gif
Why does this matter?
Because they shouldve just traded him like the ravens did w/ boldin
Ah....didnt know where you were going with that.  I guess we could have tried trading him, although I dont know what we could have expected to have gotten for him.  Maybe an 8th or 9th round pick next season.
The way the news hit I'm of the mind that the harbaugh bros are colluding to replace rice w/ LMJ so why not get something for him

Back
Top Bottom