:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup, Carlos Rogers was playing at high level that season. I went back and watched the entire second half of that game last night. God damn, what an amazing defensive performance in the second half. That defense deserved to win it all. 
mean.gif
 They were sooo relentless. Look at that pass rush and then look at our current one. FML!

starts at 1 hour mark if anyone is interested

Last edited:
Mike Iupati needs to grow his hair back. He hasn't been the same since he cut those beautiful samoan locks off. almost samson-esque the way he lost his powers when he lost the hair.

Last edited:
Dont know if the 49ers will ever have that defense again. Was about to rewatch but i cant. 

GOing foward kap will have to carry the team to super bowl,  if the defense continues like it has. 

The niners have got to established the run. It was cool how we started the first series in the last game. But I would like to see Gore and Hyde get more touches.

The fix was in on that quick whistle by the refs....

Cornerback Tramaine Brock will not play Sunday due to a toe sprain. His status for next week’s game against the Kansas City Chiefs is also in doubt.

Damn man :smh:

Lol @ over 5k seats under face on stubhub

Go to the game and stop reselling...esp to the 2nd gd game here

liked the no huddle, 5 WR sets last week, but with both Davis-es coming back, I hope we get back to some power-run and get the ground game back on track. eagles would be the perfect team to do it against.

let Frank and Carlos feast on that front 7. **** is gonna be a buffet for them

Is Anthony Davis playing for sure? He was limited in practice this week. I'll believe it when I see it.

I hope Tank gets a shot this week too.

liked the no huddle, 5 WR sets last week, but with both Davis-es coming back, I hope we get back to some power-run and get the ground game back on track. eagles would be the perfect team to do it against.

let Frank and Carlos feast on that front 7. **** is gonna be a buffet for them

Matthews gonna start for them. It should be comical, like 3 gifs comical

Back
Top Bottom