:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a catch by Lloyd. Most receivers would try to cradle that, but he attacked it with his hands

Last edited:
Man, finally. :pimp:

Can't believe we drafted this dude back in the 2000's in the first round. Never did **** for us and he's back this year making the money he jacked from the Niners with his pre-CBA rookie deal.

Can't believe we drafted this dude back in the 2000's in the first round. Never did **** for us and he's back this year making the money he jacked from the Niners with his pre-CBA rookie deal.

that one handed grab he had against the bears years ago that got called back.. could never forget that catch. dude has always had amazing hands just had no one to throw it to him

that one handed grab he had against the bears years ago that got called back.. could never forget that catch. dude has always had amazing hands just had no one to throw it to him
dude that catch was ******* INSANE

maybe best ive ever seen

Last edited:

He was a 4th rounder and I beleive Alex smith threw his first NFL TD to Lloyd. My mind he was always a steal he made an incredible grab with Garcia on the sideline that looked fake CGI.

Last edited:
Niners D gotta do a better job 2nd half and offense gotta run the ball to open **** up for Kaep, we gotta win this

if we would let vd stretch the field more, i think we'd be less frustrated with him

I still love ahmad, dude just needs to stop getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar

Back
Top Bottom