:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@49ersaaron8  wow, i am very impressed with dak's progression as a qb. i didn't see much of him this last season, but he has improved significantly. a lot of the flaws i saw the year before look to have been addressed.

senior bowl tomorrow should be good.

Last edited:
@49ersaaron8
 wow, i am very impressed with dak's progression as a qb. i didn't see much of him this last season, but he has improved significantly. a lot of the flaws i saw the year before look to have been addressed.

senior bowl tomorrow should be good.
Yeah very Russell Wilson like this year. Could make all the throws and reads and can run only when needed to pick up yards. He's a good kid too.

Them Tongan boys you posted are gonna be an issue as freshman wherever they go.

Last edited:
Yeah very Russell Wilson like this year. Could make all the throws and reads and can run only when needed to pick up yards. He's a good kid too.

Them Tongan boys you posted are gonna be an issue as freshman wherever they go.
im down to take dak in the 3rd/4th if we cant get one of the top dogs. he'll have to sit for a year or two, tho. i want those fundamentals refined to perfection. i see some flashes of donovan mcnabb when his fundamentals are in check.

dak has some nice tools and attributes. good height, good size, quick feet, nice tight/over-the-top release, keeps eyes down field even on move. just needs to refine everything.

what can kap do right now that dak can't? i cant think of anything. dak had good accuracy on short/intermediate throws, kap had the worst in the league. dak can run AND he can run dudes over. both guys are still a work in progress, but one guy is going to be 29 and the other is 22.

senior bowl is going to be big for these guys.

them tongans boys definitely going to be a problem. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just ran into Ray McDonald, gave him the nod he gave me a peace.

I recognize that nose anywhere.

Da rhino.

Cut off his braids. Got a mini fro

Last edited:
Wentz getting no help out there

Would've look to see one or two shots down the field
yo i feel like jason garrett and the ***** *** cowboys deliberately called very conservative plays to prevent the browns from seeing much of what wentz can do.

didn't even ask him to go down field.

Last edited:
I agree on both sides of the ball, rarely remember shots down field from both teams

Just realized Kyle Williams is on the Broncos

Him and VD :stoneface:

baalke and his team have to do their hw, but if everything checks out, this is our guy at 7 if wentz and goff are gone.

KICKED *** today and all week in practice+drills

that's him beating my 2nd round pick in my first mock 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That kid Devin is like a 4 star recruit. Speaking of high school football, since living out here in Hawaii I've grown to love watching high school football.

My coworker played for moanalua back in the day and got me into following Hawaii HS football since my nephew at the time was playing for campbell. I remember watching manti playing in highschool and would be unstoppable rushing the ball. But Hawaii football is appreciated.

Baalke on if Hayne fits somewhere in Chip Kelly's scheme:

"​We haven't spent a ton of time speaking about individual players on a roster yet but I'll tell you he's well aware of Jarryd and Jarryd's story, as is everyone in the National Football League by now.

"He's excited to get his hands on him, the whole coaching staff is. We'll find out in short order who fits and who doesn't fit."

Can't wait to see what Chip does with Hayne

its going to be interesting to see how hayne fits. based on what chip has done in the past, i dont see hayne as a very good fit in the run game. a lot of the runs hayne has had success on were power runs, which kelly rarely callsl. kelly also asks his RBs to be able to flex out and run routes. hayne is really going to have to step up his game.

chip runs a lot of screens, routes out of the backfield, and loves to get his RBs in space. i think that's a role that jarryd hayne would definitely excel at.

another guy who might be on the outside looking in is bruce miller. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom