:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

that TD against the red skins was on a wheel route, one of chip's favorite routes to use. we're going to see a lot of that this season.

guesses on who catches the first TD out of the backfield? los? 
nerd.gif
 harris? 
nerd.gif

Harris

^ :rofl:

Real credit goes to original person that posted that pic in this thread sometime last season. Think it was after that Bears overtime win where Sunshine launched that bomb to Torrey if I recall correctly.

isn't it amazing how riveting a well put together video can be with the right balance of music and footage?

whoever made this did an amazing job. it almost made me feel about kap how I did in 2011-2013. almost.

ps. my black59razor account works again 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Not F'n with you at all in my post you quoted I said he would be good for short passes near the line of scrimmage and hoped he made the team and landed 2nd or 3rd on the TE chart.

Nowhere did I say he was gonna have a "breakout season". Just thought he could work out as a receiving TE because of his athleticism, ability to adapt (DE to FB to TE) and the fact that his first TD was on a catch on a 30+ yard bomb thrown by Alex Smith.
If he were to be the Number 2 TE in Chips Scheme he would get major work though. But I understand when I said breakout year I was fabricating a bit.

Praying Blake Bell develops.

Last edited:
bruce was never going to cut it at tight end. dude looked so damn awkward and clunky down field. he had them roberto duran hands, too.

i wish him nothing but the best.

Last edited:
Hell no to all gold :x :lol:

I got a better idea. Scrap this stupid color rush BS. Some teams aren't meant to be monochrome one color looks and I have no problems w/ our Niners being one of them.

Let the Seahawks own that theme.

But agreed w/ red. The traditional white on white road look would be best option. Too bad it's a home game though for the Niners' color rush game.

I don't give a damn if they come out in bright pink for the color rush, as long as they win the goddamn game! 

HYPED!!! :pimp: My dad was fired up when he heard Rams were going back to LA. I was a little too young to remember the peak of the rivalry, but he maintained that our biggest rival has always been the LA Rams.

The rivalry is back, *************. >:

^ those are the silver helmets right?

Can't happen b/c of the NFL's helmet rule so not even an option at this time.

Also for the white on white, I don't think we "love" them but this discussion was relating to the "color rush" uniforms where a team wears same color jersey and pants and since all red or all gold is awful, the all white is best looking option in our opinion.

Last edited:
i'd roll with denver. that defense is ridiculous. home game. 

that boy shane ray. watch out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom