:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Inside zone run from the 5 yard line?
nerd.gif
kyle actually runs other variations of zone 
eek.gif

the run plays section of kyle's playbook is probably bigger the entirety of chip's playbook. 
laugh.gif

it just dawned on me that we're not going to be running any zone read ******** for the first time in forever.
Zone reads are a decent plays but you have to catch the defense off guard: it has to be a surprise. Probably should be attempted 3-4 times a game at max. 

You can't run it so many times per game that the defense is actually already expecting you to run it instead of a "regular" play like what wound up happening with Kaepernick. 
the run plays section of kyle's playbook is probably bigger the entirety of chip's playbook. 
laugh.gif
the *****'s playbook smaller than a sticky note now because he has no playbook, no one will hire him! 
laugh.gif

I wonder if Madden has been updated with Shanahan and the latest additions? lol

No that won't come til 'Madden 18 in August, I don't believe there are any more roster updates.

For example you couldn't play as Chip Kelly in Madden 16 by the end of the season, it was still Tomsula.

Well I mean you could force chip Kelly to be the coach since he was the eagles coach,
But no roster updates and Shanahan wasn't a HC so he not in the madden HC system .

Last edited:
Lol

I hate studying DBs without an all-22 because you can't really discern much from the TV shot...but this kid hooker, man. the instincts and efficiency of movement are very special.

giphy.gif

Damn brother hope all is well with you going forward.

Edit: my fault clicked the link and realized you weren't referring to yourself.

thats my bad. I should have italicized it or something
I mainly do ortho, with little ortho/spine and even less frequent neuro cases, but I do remember being on the neuro floors with als pts. its rough man...

If carl lawson's arms were about two inches longer, he'd probably be talked about more as the best edge rusher in the draft. the guy is criminally underrated. He's had some injuries in the past, but that stuff appears to be behind him. Fortunately for us, he should be sitting there for us at 34 for those reasons. 
happy.gif
 he's not the conventional leo, but i think he could do work there. dude is flat out a beast.

gets off the line with juice. Great first step. has little choppy steps that get on the tackle in a hurry. Peep the hands. I love edge rushers with strong, active hands. Lawson's are refined. He chains together moves at a high level. kind of reminds of Bosa in that regard. can bend and dip around the corner. this dude is a ******* STUD. I WANT. 
mad.gif

giphy.gif

dude is built like a tank. strong as ****. put up 35 reps on the bench at the combine, best for his position group. watch him set the edge here. completely stonewalls that right tackle.

giphy.gif

dem hands skrongggg

giphy.gif

best hands in the draft. chops laremy tunsil's hand right off. 
eek.gif
 lawson is a load to deal with because he's short and compact with a natural forward lean.

giphy.gif

a good comp for lawson is melvin ingram, who was a highly coveted free agent around here prior to getting tagged. 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom