:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man, that's tough |l prayers and positive energy to Goodwin, his wife and his family. after knowing he was going through this and watching the replay of his reaction after the touchdown today, couldn't help but feel emotional for him. hope he and the fam are able to make it through this and experience nothing but blessings moving forward.

not to thread jack, but my sister recently had some pregnancy complications and lost her baby in similar fashion. homegirl is tough as cinderblocks for bouncing back. makes you realize just how delicate and miraculous birth and life are.

Top of the Mercury News article comments section:

"He is a kneeler...karma. He disrespects the military...many of whom have died...they were sons too. No respect for them...no respect for you"

Some people have no class :smh:

Top of the Mercury News article comments section:

"He is a kneeler...karma. He disrespects the military...many of whom have died...they were sons too. No respect for them...no respect for you"

Some people have no class :smh:

tenor.gif

people, bruh...at the end of the day, Marquise will likely never read that asinine bull**** and i'm sure his brothers in red&gold got his back.

The feels.. i didn't know about his baby.. when i was watching i thought it was just a "finally i caught one of these big deep pass" little did i know it was much bigger than the game for him.. wish him the best

Never been so unenthused by a 49er win...
Played relatively well tho, and took advantage of one of the more winnable games on the schedule.

i'm still shocked this team finally got its quarterback, after trying and failing to get Jimmy or Kirk in the past couple of seasons. the more i think about the jimmy trade, the more I'm convinced this dude john lynch is a mastermind.

no matter how the season ended, given how CJ was playing the niners were gonna be in the situation where they'd either break the bank for Kirk or spend their first round pick on Darnold/Rosen/Allen. by getting Jimmy G, they've probably allowed themselves to trade back in the draft and will probably be able to fleece a desperate team again for their 1st and 2nd round picks + future picks...for lynch, this **** is chess not checkers

Never been so unenthused by a 49er win...
Played relatively well tho, and took advantage of one of the more winnable games on the schedule.

I’m the opposite man. I was hyped yesterday like they were 9-0. It always feel really good to win. This team has had a lot going against it this year and we are terrible on a lot of aspects but for some reason this season doesn’t feel depressing the way the Singletary or Tomsula years felt.

Truth. Goodwin won me over during the offseason when he tried to cheer up the little homie in the wheelchair. Unfortunately, he also passed away recently.

Prayers up.
The kid he was speaking to passed away? Wow:frown:

I’m the opposite man. I was hyped yesterday like they were 9-0. It always feel really good to win. This team has had a lot going against it this year and we are terrible on a lot of aspects but for some reason this season doesn’t feel depressing the way the Singletary or Tomsula years felt.

there's a reason why my g: foster, buckner, colbert, tartt, trent brown, kittle, garcon, taylor, los, brieda, bourne's grill, blair, solomon, and a dude wearing #10. **** the rest of the league, the future is bright because we finally comin back out from the dark cellar! i just need this team to get a win against seattle after the bye and i'm fine with us going 2-14 the rest of the way. needa beat the seahawks for the culture

For some reason lookin back them singletary and tomsula days were mad depressing fam. ESP tomsula days. Maybe coming off that high with harbaugh then coming back down to earth with tomsula made it so depressing

For some reason lookin back them singletary and tomsula days were mad depressing fam. ESP tomsula days. Maybe coming off that high with harbaugh then coming back down to earth with tomsula made it so depressing
I think the Singletary days were a lot more depressing than Tomsula's reign.

Put the franchise on Troy Smith's back lol

Foster, Colbert and Witherspoon were 3/5 defensive players that played all 66 snaps on D

Rookies getting some burn out there

Dude has been everywhere since he got a chance to play.

2017-11-12_20-52-16coolbertPD_zpskyfsgth1.gif

2017-11-09_21-42-27colbertbreak_zps5bxxk8ws.gif

Been dropping the hammer since preseason

2. Colbert's hit. Those watching Adrian Colbert over the last one and a half games have had to caution themselves that it's early and it would be irresponsible to rush to judgment on the seventh-round pick. But, boy, Colbert really has looked the part at free safety early on and had four walloping hits while rushing from his center-field post. The biggest came midway through the third quarter when it seemed as if Manning was about to connect with receiver Tavarres King deep down the sideline on what would have been a back-breaking third-and-16 conversion. Instead, Colbert arrived from the inside, walloped King and dislodged the ball in the process. The Giants punted and Beathard scored his rushing touchdown on the ensuing drive.

Last edited:
If Colbert continues to ball, Ward 's spot on next year's roster could be in jeopardy. I think they'd only put him at slot corner if they keep him around. He's too small to be an outside corner in this scheme.

I forgot the Niners have Malcom Smith. Would he compliment Rueben Foster or does he play one of the rushing LB positions like Dumervil?

I forgot the Niners have Malcom Smith. Would he compliment Rueben Foster or does he play one of the rushing LB positions like Dumervil?

He'll compete for the spot(mike LB) Brock Coyle is currently playing if they want to keep Reuben where he's at(will LB).

Are there any good inside backers coming out this year?

Yes. Roquan Smith is ILB1 for me. Dude is a baller and a perfect fit in this defense. He'll likely go first round in the draft.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom