:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s a pipe dream in never will happen land. But man I would cream my pants if Green Bay could piss Aaron Rodgers off to where he wanted out and the 2005 draft could be righted.

It’s a pipe dream in never will happen land. But man I would cream my pants if Green Bay could piss Aaron Rodgers off to where he wanted out and the 2005 draft could be righted.

maaaaaaan i’ve been thinking that for a while. would be crazy

Finally caved and checked the score since the Bears and Saints on here.

G'damn man. What the hell happened in the second half?

26FAFD54-2CFD-4491-9317-BECDC72EBBE8.jpeg

Wirh that drive alone, Mullens earned the right to start vs GB

I'm on the "bench Jimmy" bandwagon from here on out. I'm sick of watching his soft *** play, dude remind me of Alex Smith but at least Alex could scramble and run for 20 yards.

Trade jimmy to most QB hungry team and pray they’ll eat the contract

We are one of the most QB hungry teams lol. Jimmy has no trade value. An injury prone, nervous QB, mediocre arm strength, who looks bad in the most autopilot scheme in the NFL. He stinks

Can’t stand that franchise but gotta hand it to em, they **** on us today. Completely outcoached, Wagner was everywhere, couldn’t handle DK. Really rough performance out there. I can accept Russ going out there and making plays because that’s what he does, but for the offense to struggle as much as they did against a dog **** and banged up defense is disappointing to say the least. Hope Kittle, Jimmy and Freddy are good to go Thursday, that game is massive

Back
Top Bottom