:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It honestly shows how Kyle has more faith in Nick than Jimmy

Jimmy doesn’t make half those throws that Nick does

I appreciate Nick’s spark but I don’t like the pulling of Jimmy every time he stinks it up. He needs to stop being bailed out and play through his crud if he’s our guy. Also, its November and we’re still talking about his ankle from week 2, either sit him or shut up.

Last edited:
Season is a wrap. Jimmy G continues to get exposed and Until he learns to throw deep instead of these dink n donk passes that the whole league knows 49ers will not improve...you can do zone runs all day eventually that shiii gets old

Gotta admit I’m this close with being done with Jim.

The praise Mullens gets when he puts up numbers in garbage time/prevent defense is also laughable

gotta regroup and get after it Thursday! Season aint over fellas, had a really rough go at it today obviously and while our next few opponents are tough I’m looking forward to it. If we can’t beat good playoff caliber opponents mid season in what are as close to “must wins” as it gets, then we probably dont deserve to be there anyways.

ima need Shanny to tamper/recruit Rodgers for next year post game after we get the dub tho :lol:

We can’t play from behind when the run isn’t the focal point of our offense. The scheme isn’t geared for it.

On the flip side, the Seahawks play even better when the ball is in the air.

The Pettis fumble sealed the L for us and was probably the nail in his 49er coffin.

As much as we bash the players like Jimmy, Jet and the defense ... who the coaches must be held accountable.

are shanny and saleh putting the guys we have left in the best position?

As much as we bash the players like Jimmy, Jet and the defense ... who the coaches must be held accountable.

are shanny and saleh putting the guys we have left in the best position?

there were definitely moments in the game where shanny put the offense in weird play calls but players lost the game. secondary couldnt keep DK in front of them and jimmy was inaccurate. i'm beating a dead horse with jimmy but at the end of the day Jimmy's getting paid a considerable amount of their salary cap to throw away games.

49ers have a lot of money tied to players who either haven't done much this season or have been injured: jimmy, ford, kwon, sherm, richburg, and armstead. this season sucks.

It’s easier than ever to play QB in the NFL, double when you are in shanny’s scheme. Jimmy makes it look way too hard. We need an upgrade at the position, and with Shanny I don’t think we need a top 5 guy to succeed. Just someone serviceable who can make a few plays when there’s not a wide open guy in the middle of the field.

Back
Top Bottom