:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jimmy out there playing like a handsome version of Alex Smith. he stays taking sacks on 3rd downs.. time after time, defenses know to bring the pressure on 3rd and 5+ and that guy just folds like a walmart lawn chair.

if it's really the ankle, then i'll cut him some slack but why be out there if it's not healed and you're playing tentatively. they always talk about players playing at less than 100%. if jimmy can't comfortably plant that back foot and that's making him throw errant passes, he might as well be at 0% health.

jesus
BCDAC181-A39E-4D38-82FA-F90C1B35B4A1.jpeg

What’s funny about that statement? You have rookie QBs like Burrow and Herbert making it look easy. Another 10-12 who are good QBs. Much better than it was even 5 years ago. NFL has made offense easier year after year. It shouldn’t be this hard for your QB to pass the ball in 2020.

jimmy out there playing like a handsome version of Alex Smith. he stays taking sacks on 3rd downs.. time after time, defenses know to bring the pressure on 3rd and 5+ and that guy just folds like a walmart lawn chair.

if it's really the ankle, then i'll cut him some slack but why be out there if it's not healed and you're playing tentatively. they always talk about players playing at less than 100%. if jimmy can't comfortably plant that back foot and that's making him throw errant passes, he might as well be at 0% health.
Mullens’ game against philly made Shanny rush him back. I’m almost certain Kyle realized Mullen’s can’t get us to the promised land and made the decision that an ailing Jimmy is better than anything else we have.

Everything seemed so good last week ...

the 49ers season is the biggest example of how the nfl is a "week to week" league. unless you have a stable QB (Russ, TB12, Brees, ARod, Mahomes) you're only as good as your last performance indicates

we're about as ugly as 4-4 can get, but we're still in the playoff hunt. i think they can still squeeze out a W against GB. hopefully kittle is alright.

it's a tough ask given the injuries but if this team can go 6-2 the rest of the way i think they get into the playoffs. just need to get healthy.

GB showed everyone today they still cannot stop the run. We just don't have any able bodies to make them pay.

we don't have bodies to make them pay? the absolute disrespect to Mr. 2 YPC!!

c1yrmp3dxecdgyqhrayy

****. we really waited 2 years to see Jerick McKinnon have no type of vision or lateral movement. mans really just runs straight into bodies behind the LOS. see wall, run into wall.

Regarding Jimmy, idk if his ankle is still a problem, but it can no longer be an excuse. Either sit him out if he’s hurt and can’t play or don’t ever mention the ankle again. I’ve lost about 75% faith in him, the other 25% still believes he can still be the guy.

Regarding Jimmy, idk if his ankle is still a problem, but it can no longer be an excuse. Either sit him out if he’s hurt and can’t play or don’t ever mention the ankle again. I’ve lost about 75% faith in him, the other 25% still believes he can still be the guy.
I really believe it’s the ankle. I’m in favor of sitting him until he’s 100%.

I really believe it’s the ankle. I’m in favor of sitting him until he’s 100%.

C’mon y’all, this is the same Jimmy from last season. He had a handful of good starts, but rode the D and play action pretty much all season.

high screen balls, nothing past 12 yards down the field. slant master, not going through progressions. 2-3 almost INTs per game.

please tell me how this is anything from the norm of what we seen last season? same dude, he needs to go. should have cut bait when NE offered us that 1, and Tom should be in town.

got a lot of slack over it in here, but there’s no arguing it now.

Jimmy broken like Alex was?
I don’t know how he would be in this scheme, but it would be nice to have Kaep on this team with this awesome staff. He was a beast with a competent squad.

C’mon y’all, this is the same Jimmy from last season. He had a handful of good starts, but rode the D and play action pretty much all season.

high screen balls, nothing past 12 yards down the field. slant master, not going through progressions. 2-3 almost INTs per game.

please tell me how this is anything from the norm of what we seen last season? same dude, he needs to go. should have cut bait when NE offered us that 1, and Tom should be in town.

got a lot of slack over it in here, but there’s no arguing it now.
2-3 INTs per game you just gonna make **** up now? :lol:

Jimmy broken like Alex was?
I don’t know how he would be in this scheme, but it would be nice to have Kaep on this team with this awesome staff. He was a beast with a competent squad.
Alex in the latter years with the team got pretty consistent even though he had a obvious ceiling. So I would definitely say he's more dependable as a game-manager. Kaep over-shot him because of his running ability and canon arm.

if taysom hill is in the nfl, there's no reason why kaep shouldnt have been signed a few years back.. but i digress

as a fan, idk where the heck i stand with jimmy. finding a consistently competent QB is hard AF. Around the league, you see dudes flash for a season, fall off hard the next and then just have wildly inconsistent careers after that. jimmy's like 22-7 with the niners, helluva record as a starter but his play has been all over the place. regardless of how this season plays out, im confident the niners draft a QB in the first three rounds or they trade for someone in the off season.

2-3 INTs per game you just gonna make **** up now? :lol:

you just gonna ignore “almost”? as in throws that should go the other way, but defenders manage to either drop them, or our guys play defense well enough the ball isn’t turned over.

he has a lot of those throws in his bag lol.

I think jimmy is objectively better when he’s 100% but I also think there is no way he’s 100% by Thursday night

It definitely seems like he was rushed back. Even though he has been able to play, he hasn't looked himself. When the seahawks dialed up that blitz, he started getting real shaky in there.

you just gonna ignore “almost”? as in throws that should go the other way, but defenders manage to either drop them, or our guys play defense well enough the ball isn’t turned over.

he has a lot of those throws in his bag lol.
Well we almost won the super bowl last year. See how flawed that argument is? Almost doesn’t count.

Back
Top Bottom