:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now now, keep the positivity boys. Would hate for the negativity from us fans to cost us this game 😂
I’m good. Way under the influence so if we hold on to this win I’ll be great.
bro, if he played like today from the beginning of the season we don’t drop 4 straight. that’s factual. and why wasn’t in that game and a half? cause he can’t stay healthy.
So it’s his fault even when he doesn’t play? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Come on, man. Im not his biggest fan, but don’t let the dislike for him cloud good judgement.

I’m good. Way under the influence so if we hold on to this win I’ll be great.

So it’s his fault even when he doesn’t play? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Come on, man. Im not his biggest fan, but don’t let the dislike for him cloud good judgement.

who’s fault is it he can’t stay healthy then? when your starting qb doesn’t play it cost the team and makes the game plan change on the fly

i dont dislike jimmy, but he’s gonna get judged when he’s bad just like he gets credit when he’s good

We were supposed to win today honestly. If we lose, its a sky falling situation.

Back
Top Bottom