:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Make this make sense 😅

Attachments

• 456081FC-BB77-448B-8FE0-4D5806413D30.png
    456081FC-BB77-448B-8FE0-4D5806413D30.png
    300.2 KB · Views: 184
Make this make sense 😅
Defense and running game continue to carry him. Ntm the luckiest QB of all time. Put Jimmy on the Browns, and the stats would be reversed - he'd be 2-9 in games with 0 TDs and 0-3 in the playoffs in those games.

Will his luck run out Sunday or will his storybook season continue 🤔

I'm rooting for Jimmy to kill it and not make any mistakes, but depend more on our play-makers to get the job done week in, week out.

From all games. This game might have to be picture perfect in all the areas. Rams look better… and we finally utilized kittle last game which was needed soo much. One thing i can say. This game will be more of a sea of red than the last one. Home game baby…we are road warriors and wasnt too great at home so this fake away home game was the missing ingredient to take us to the promise land *cross fingers*

I like we finally got Kittle going. Rams gonna be on their toes trying to figure out 49ers game plan. We ran with Eli and Deebo. Showed them a little something with Aiyuk and Jennings. I think Kittle and Juice gonna open things up with new plays Rams ain’t seen before. Can’t wait

I can’t wait til Mrs. Stafford complains more about the noise. Stafford is going to fumble those snaps because it going to be deafening.

How are the nosebleeds at Sofi? Might just say eff it and crash at my cousin’s place.
Was going to do so but flights got me saying nay. But they been around 500-600 range with fees near 700. Compared to $7k nosebleeds

Long time lurker and former game day usher at Candlestick during the Singletary days. Tapping in to say hit that IGNORE button. Makes this thread more enjoyable. Steer clear of the goofs in joggers with horrible posts.

My paternity leave is ending this Sunday so I need to finesse a way out of work early for the game. It's been a hell of a ride, let's keep this S pushin!

Back
Top Bottom