:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i got nothing but appreciation for the jimmy + shanny era but llooooooorrtt that foo finna get DESTROYED by the new york media when they see he can’t throw a check down or beyond 15 yards to save his life
I’m still blown away by how much the empire defended him despite the fact he couldn’t push the ball down field worth a damn. If he caught the defense slipping it was because we had carved them up for about 30 on the ground before he took the top off on a whopping 25 yard throw.

sucks that injuries disrupted his time with the niners. he is one of the better edge rushers when healthy. that tandem of him and Bosa was a problem.. but “built Ford tough” my ***

fortunately we have depth in samson ebukam and drake jackson
Nah he's built exactly like a Ford, always in the shop.

So many bad pickups. Ford, McKinnon, Hurd, Solo, Norman, Pettis etc…

Gotta tip my hat to Shanny, despite the misses the teams has trended upward since he took the reigns and I love the potential of what we could be in the near future.

So many bad pickups. Ford, McKinnon, Hurd, Solo, Norman, Pettis etc…

Gotta tip my hat to Shanny, despite the misses the teams has trended upward since he took the reigns and I love the potential of what we could be in the near future.
They also hit on 3 All Pros in the later rounds, traded a second for the best LT in the game and didn’t over think the Bosa pick.

They’ve missed but when they hit they hit big.

DK signing a three-year, $72 million contract extension with the Seacocks

He getting $58.2 million in guaranteed money and a $30 million signing bonus, the largest ever for a receiver

Deebo next? :nerd:

^I wonder when the rest of the world is going to understand that completion percentage is irrelevant if you are moving the ball.

It’s just camp nothing to overly read into

But FWIW QB moving the ball directly to a DB is gonna move the ball the wrong direction on the field

it’s just camp tho. Jimmy g threw 5 picks in camp 2019 and the media was calling for his head. then he balled in reg season, beat drew brees in a shootout, and came a couple throws short of a super bowl win :emoji_shrug:

he's gonna be fine. he's just gonna miss camp and the preseason, but an established vet like him doesn't really need camp and preseason anyway.

bucs are literally having blaine gabbert throw the ball today and giving brady the day off.

until it's news like "Nick Bosa tears ACL", "Trey Lance will require shoulder surgery", or "newly extended WR receiver Deebo Samuels fractures foot" we're still boolin'

Back
Top Bottom