:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well yeah the dumb *** Miami heat signed a 19 year contract with FTX so it makes sense they’re fielding offers for a new partner for their stadium

Beginning of the game was boring but now **** is wild. Last 4-5 plays we have Brady picked off as a receiver, bucs rough geno with a blow to the head, and now geno cough up the big fumble in the red zone trying to scramble behind the LOS

Marquise Goodwin with the clutch 4th down td catch
:wow:
this one ain’t over yet

yeah I feel like missing tb12 play would be like missing seeing Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, steph curry, Kobe, or lebron James play

It’s Something I’ll be telling my future kids and grandkids about some day

When you think the best time to buy will be?

I was looking when 9ers and bucs were kinda on a slump

Now both teams looking good I’m worried them tix prices about to skyrocket

If you live in the Bay Area. I would suggest just pulling the trigger if you see a price you’re fine paying. Sometimes when you wait too long, prices end up going up. You can find last minute deals. But it’s really just checking prices regularly and just snagging something if the price is worth it to you.

For me I would be flying in from Dallas, so my main priority is securing the flight. After that, I’ll bite the bullet on the ticket.

Back
Top Bottom