:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m throwing the flag on this play man. She’s ok with accepting free stuff without any thought. This gonna lead down an ugly path. Soon she gonna bring home a random dirty couch she found on the side of the road talkin bout “it was free!” Soon you’ll be eating end of day old sourdough bread bologna sandwiches cause she got em for mo****kn free!!!

Yeah that’s just foul man. Unsportsmanlike conduct. Gonna have to eject her from the game.

letsgetit22 letsgetit22 do not let your wife venture into Niketalk’s “cheap things you do” thread. she’s about to get too many ideas.. questionably unethical ideas

might have to hit her with “letsnotgetit”

Attachments

• IMG_4303.jpeg
    IMG_4303.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 351
Visiting Sacramento from Saint Louis for a few weeks and just booked a Turo for a drive down to the game on Sunday.

Haven’t purchased tickets yet……..Any leads on deals or anyone with an extra?

Gotta knock this off my bucket list!!!!!!

Visiting Sacramento from Saint Louis for a few weeks and just booked a Turo for a drive down to the game on Sunday.

Haven’t purchased tickets yet……..Any leads on deals or anyone with an extra?

Gotta knock this off my bucket list!!!!!!
There’s a bus called niner express I believe that takes you from west sac to the game and back and they let you bring alcohol on the bus.

You can also catch Amtrak from downtown Sac to the game

There’s a bus called niner express I believe that takes you from west sac to the game and back and they let you bring alcohol on the bus.

You can also catch Amtrak from downtown Sac to the game
Catching the Amtrak. The bus was sold out. SMH

Bucket list activated baby!!!!!!!! Excited to be able to see my team IN San Fran!!!! Can’t wait!!!!

Same!! I had to take an earlier Amtrak. The one that comes right before the game was sold out. lol.
I'm driving there my friend has a handicap placard so we just gotta pay 70 for parking but get to park right at the front of the stadium...you'll love levis pretty stadium have fun 👍 :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom