:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wtf!!! Dre needs to learn to calm his *** down . ****!!!

The announcers so happy. What happened to non bias?
After rewataching sober....Dre did nothing wrong. The unnecessary roughness was a weak call as Smith was still inbounds. People just overreacting becaue he slammed him, but I've seen that same tackle by Dre and other players for years. Also, the security dude had no right touch any of the 49ers players. He should be banned from the sidelines and Dre deserves an apology from the league for being ejected.

just sold my nike limited CMC throwback with the stitched numbers for $500 that i bought for $200 and never wore. people getting desperate out there. now seeing who's going to cough up $500 for this shanahan jacket i bought for $50 a few years ago from ross.

1701726339541.png

just sold my nike limited CMC throwback with the stitched numbers for $500 that i bought for $200 and never wore. people getting desperate out there. now seeing who's going to cough up $500 for this shanahan jacket i bought for $50 a few years ago from ross.

1701726339541.png
I’ll only buy if it comes with a Travis Mathew Jimmy G line replica boxer briefs that Kyle likes to wear on game days.

Im grabbing a ‘94 throwback in both white and red when next sale opportunity comes up. Considering:

Purdy
Deebo
T Williams
Joe Staley
CMC
Kittle
Custom (my last name)

Sidenote - yall ever notice that white people tend to get the jersey of white players and vice versa? I don’t own any white players jersey lmao

This wasn’t one of us, was it?
9er fans so yeah, but NT 9er famb?
What do you do here?

every fanbase sucks but this is why eagles fans really ****ing suck. MFers some sore *** losers. what they were doing to those niner fans in the seats matches what the niners were doing to their team on the field.

it’s always “we were just having fun” until someone gets their **** mopped in return.

this quote sums up how everyone feels about eagles’ fans:
IMG_0381.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom