:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Still can’t believe this dot by BCB… I promise this is the last one from that Philly game on we onto the Seahags

Watching this on TV, I really thought the pass was deflected or Purdy threw a horrible pass. Only to see it land right in the arms of CMC. Purdy is a straight Assassin.

On another note, tipping my hat off to Gould for everything he did during our monster runs. Hope he enjoys retirement.

Watching this on TV, I really thought the pass was deflected or Purdy threw a horrible pass. Only to see it land right in the arms of CMC. Purdy is a straight Assassin.

On another note, tipping my hat off to Gould for everything he did during our monster runs. Hope he enjoys retirement.
Good as Gould

Seeing that Gould retired and watching his highlights, it made me realize that I need to see Moody make a big game winning or tying kick before the playoffs. As much as close games stress me out, its probably something that needs to happen.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Screen Shot 2023-12-07 at 7.58.01 PM.png

Seeing that Gould retired and watching his highlights, it made me realize that I need to see Moody make a big game winning or tying kick before the playoffs. As much as close games stress me out, its probably something that needs to happen.

Yeah, No. I'm good. After that debacle in Cleveland, let's just blow out teams here on out. I don't need my blood pressure sky high knowing that Moody needs to the win the game for us.

Back
Top Bottom