:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i know it’s the cardinals but our two best interior defensive linemen being out worries me. hopefully hargrave is good enough to at least suit up in case cards are gashing us in the gaps.
I'm perfectly okay with our two interior D-Linemen being out to gain some rest. I just need 49ers to win comfortably 41-21, pick six included. But I also need James Conner to score three tuddies for FPP (fantasy playoff purposes).
:lol:

Even with the injuries this is a game the 49ers should handle buisiness in. I know Arizona is better than their record indicates and anything can happen in divisional games. But if they want the 1 seed. This is a game they don’t take lightly.

Ideally Philly and Dallas both lose this weekend so they can afford to drop a game before the season ends without the world collapsing in the event that happens.

For those that need it, CBS game

1702833837260.jpeg

Wish the nfl had a set up where you can watch any game you like regardless of region, but they’re too locked in to cable companies.

Back
Top Bottom