:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m so mad, I’m in DC for my side job but I can’t make the game because I have my actual work Sunday night back home :smh:

My kids upset we’re not going to game :lol:

Locked in, GL

Get there early for those Tom’s watch party events or you’re going to be waiting forever to get inside. The one I went to in Minnesota back in October, the line stretched around around the building. Same with the Atlanta event last October.

IMG_8103.jpeg

IMG_8102.jpeg
IMG_8106.jpeg
IMG_8107.jpeg

Locked tickets in for 9ers vs commies, gonna finally see my team play. Can’t wait, bouta get blitzed pre game. First time going, missed out on the town tavern tailgate. Any others going on?

I’ll be at the game on Sunday. Couldn’t let the team come here to my hometown and not see them. I’m thinking about going to the event tomorrow at Tom’s…….however there’s little to no parking and I know it’s going to be packed in there with no space inside.

Those Tom’s events are cool in terms of good energy and being around a bunch of fans. But I really don’t care much for the big crowds and long lines personally. I went to the Minnesota event for like 20 mins. Skipped most of the line since someone I knew was at the front. But I left after about 20 minutes, went to some brewery to watch the early games and ran into a bunch of 49ers fans at that spot.

I went to the the LA one for nfc champs game. Went straight there getting off airport. Was on line soo long that they said no peeps in. Full capacity. When i was finally. Maybe 40 people back from the start of line lol. Imagine the line
IMG_1913.jpeg

If that’s a trap game for them. They deserve road playoff games. The Rams game is going to be the real test. It has the potential to set up similar to the 2021 season finals, just with the roles being reversed.

Unless the script is lining up to have the season go 5 game winning streak, 3 game losing streak, 6 game winning streak, 3 game losing streak and finish with a 4 game winning streak :lol:

Bros I enjoyed the year after climb out of that hole and get the rams to get to postseason. Think that was best version of Jimmy G when he’s in rhythm. Ambry Thomas pick to seal it in overtime. :pimp:

after that rough rookie season for ambry, was incredible to see the kid be vindicated with that game sealing pick

goff blew it, throw was low and inside needed to be high and outside

Even if the Lions won we still controlled the 1 seed if we win these final 2 games

If I’m not mistaken we can clinch it with a win tomorrow as well as an Eagles loss
Right. I’m just saying if they would’ve been 12-4 they’d be a 0.5 game ahead of us entering tomorrow.

Even if the Lions won we still controlled the 1 seed if we win these final 2 games

If I’m not mistaken we can clinch it with a win tomorrow as well as an Eagles loss

Correct. We own the tie breaker across the nfc, assuming that’s what it comes down to. So an eagles loss and a win by us would clinch #1. This is also under the assumption that we lose week 18 and eagles win which results in the tie.

Back
Top Bottom