:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m the same way bro.. any time i watch a playoff game at home, niners have won. As soon as i go to a friend’s watch party of a bar, we ****ing lose (ravens and chiefs sb, rams and eagles NFCCG). Football gods keeping me humble. I’m staying my *** home this year.
Last year I stayed home for the NFC championship. Definitely not staying home for this one lol

cant stay home this sunday. gonna be out and about in the city early on gameday.

realized being with other fans doesnt make me as nervous or depressed because there's people sharing the same misery as i am and i find it hilarious and cringe the way people can act during games

I’m the same way bro.. any time i watch a playoff game at home, niners have won. As soon as i go to a friend’s watch party of a bar, we ****ing lose (ravens and chiefs sb, rams and eagles NFCCG). Football gods keeping me humble. I’m staying my *** home this year.

Same here. They’re doing some warch parties out where I’m at with some of the 49ers chapters here in Dallas. But ima stay home. Now if they win, I’ll go out that night with some celebratory energy.

I told my son I’ll fly back out to LA to watch the Super Bowl with him if they win though. He’s a big fan and goes to the Rams game plus another road game with me each season. So much rather watch it out there as opposed to at my place where I’m the only one with any real excitement toward the game. I watched the ravens Super Bowl in New Orleans at a huge event and the aftermath wasn’t fun. Was at a Super Bowl party for the KC game and that was fun until it suddenly wasn’t anymore lol.

On another note. This is a weird take. But this team reminds me a bit of the 2015 broncos and 2017 eagles in terms of circumstances. Hopefully they get the same ending.

Both barely escaped divisional round games to lower seeded teams. Handled business in the conference championship at home despite all types of uncertainty and finished the job in the Super Bowl when there was all types of questions as to if they would finish the job.

Going to bet $500 on whoever plays the niners in the superbowl. Every single time i have bet on my team we lose.
Hahaha I’m about to do this shiiiiii! Kind of like a hedge? lol Bet on the team that’s playing against us so it’s a win win 🤣🤣🤣

cant stay home this sunday. gonna be out and about in the city early on gameday.

realized being with other fans doesnt make me as nervous or depressed because there's people sharing the same misery as i am and i find it hilarious and cringe the way people can act during games
That’s what we’re here for. Think of it as a virtual bar to watch the game.

hyper cutter hyper cutter still yackin in the restroom. Probably passed out in thrown up chicken fingers

I can't imagine Deebo sitting this one out after the last 2 nfcc games. I can see him getting pulled early if the offense and defense is rolling.

Not entirely sure why people are surprised Deebo isnt practicing on a Wednesday in late January after sustaining an injury that kept him out of the game a couple days ago :lol:

I’m sure we’ll have a good idea come Friday

I bet Deebo shoulder doesn't even hurt. This is all part of the mind games the teams play this time of year

Deeno will be 99.59999% healthy come Sunday.

Chess not checkers

Staying in Mountain View so that i can take the light rail to the game, any tips or is it straightforward? I ubered in from the city last time

Back
Top Bottom