:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To me, I’m not worried about the offense, at all. If we’re going to win this game, it’s because of our defense setting the edge and stopping Gibbs. We need Chase Young to play the game of his life this Sunday.

Hargrave and armstead has to play a1 . Im hoping on a similar outcome game as how we looked vs jags

1706308375394.png

Hargrave and armstead has to play a1 . Im hoping on a similar outcome game as how we looked vs jags
Yeah, I need Hargrave to blow up the middle.

If the D-line can make Goff uncomfortable all game, they could do it.

Didnt someone here have a sister that worked for the niners? Jed york had plugged everybody with superbowl access 👀👀👀👀👀

Indeed. Yorks took care of damn near everything for everyone for that Super Bowl trip in Miami. Only thing we needed to bring was spending money :lol:

Flights, hotels, game tickets, pregame tailgate party, postgame party at the Heat arena, buses all paid for by the 49ers for their employees and their +1’s. Wish we couldve got the dub but I wouldnt trade that trip for anything

Quick heads up for anyone looking for jerseys. The Macys link I posted a few days back is probably your best bet. I got my Fred Warner Vapor elite in earlier today. It came with all types of fanatics packaging and labels. Looks like Macys shares alot of the same inventory as fanatics does. Just that everything is marked down on Macys while the same exact stuff is excluded on fanatics and nfl shop.

Back
Top Bottom