:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
already out drinking in the city. Couple lions fans already talking ****. Then asked for sightseeing and things to do. Sent them to the Castro
I work at a bar in the city and Lions fans were out last night. They were a little older tho and were chill.

Damn I been visiting niners thread since about 2010 I hope this is our year my bad I'm tipsy 20240127_224806.jpg

I’ve been expecting a bunch of Lions fans out and about in the bay this weekend and they’ll have a good road fan presence at the game.

But I can’t blame them. This game is beyond huge for that fanbase given their history. Hell if anything I respect it. I just hope they have a sad flight back to Detroit. They’ll have more cracks at this. It’s just not their time yet.

Last edited:
Yeah I mean why wouldn’t Lions fans be hyped in fairness, it’s the NFC chip.

Can’t wait for tomorrow, let’s get this ****

Last edited:
made it out here, my lady and i enjoyed a nice day in the city yesterday.

Definitely a decent amount of lions fans out, but i think that obnoxious *** blue just makes them stand out.

Secured my tix yesterday…**** ticketmaster, but anyway i cant wait. The time is now

Gonna try to find a tailgate to mess with

Hindsight is 20-20 but Imagine....the 49ers could have had future HOF'r Penei Sewell at Right Tackle along with TW on the left side. Heck, we could've had Surtain too!! We completely botched that #3 pick. The only way to make up for it is to win the SB

Sewell will be a problem for opposing DLines for the next decade.
Screenshot_20240128_085855_Chrome.jpg

NEVER draft a QB in the first round. More often than not, the QB won't pan out.

To this day, I still maintain Kyle Pitts > Trey Lance.

Last edited:
Hindsight is 20-20 but Imagine....the 49ers could have had future HOF'r Penei Sewell at Right Tackle along with TW on the left side. Heck, we could've had Surtain too!! We completely botched that #3 pick. The only way to make up for it is to win the SB

Sewell will be a problem for opposing DLines for the next decade.
Screenshot_20240128_085855_Chrome.jpg

NEVER draft a QB in the first round. More often than not, the QB won't pan out.

To this day, I still maintain Kyle Pitts > Trey Lance.
We coulda picked anybody from 4-10 and been alright 😂

Back
Top Bottom