:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_2221.jpeg
hearing hella jared goff chants. **** em. niners by 17

Attachments

• IMG_2198.jpeg
    IMG_2198.jpeg
    450.5 KB · Views: 27
Let’s see if “Lamar can come back from behind” 🤣

I don’t even want to pile on Lamar. This is more indicative of some of these sports analysts and “experts” inconsistencies and who selective they are with who they pick and choose to nitpick. The same critics who tore Purdy a new one about his almost pick 6 turned around and ignored Jordan Loves actual interceptions while openly proclaiming that Green Bay found their long term answer at qb.
The “experts” pushing that “Purdy can’t lead a 4th quarter comeback” turned into “he can’t lead a comeback down 10 or more”.

Lamar has had an absolute **** game today. He’s had actual fumbles and interceptions. He’s been the mvp all year long so he was expected to play like that today. I don’t think either of them should be torn apart. But I’m curious to see the talking points after this game.

This is what Kittle asked for 4 years ago after losing to the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. Hopefully he gets vindicated! Kitties first though baby!

it’s their first playoff wins in 32 years and only chance at a Super Bowl ever, I can see why their fans showing out & imo that’s a good thing lol

Yall there or at the bars just be sure not to get into any wildin and fighting

Back
Top Bottom