:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WE DID IT
1706503877043.png

IMG_2237.jpeg
legit crying. we did it!
1706503867904.png

That didn’t age well.

IMG_6749.jpeg
Hope someone asked what the hell his plans were for that trash as hoodie. Would've been better off going to the store in the mall that does airbrushing.

Glock Purdy and Sensu bean wilks was worth reading all the posts.

I can’t believe we did it.

Had to go put down the phone take a cool 30 min walk outside to stabilize. What an incredible game.

How much are tix to the Super bowl lol? They seem expensive.

What Trent said. Doesn't matter what the talking heads say. We've seen this man make plays that help us to victory. Those scrambles, avoiding all but certain sacks to find someone downfield for a first down. Purdy is a damn good quarterback and not someone you just have under center hoping he doesn't make a mistake.

Just got home from Levi’s and caught up in this thread. The lack of faith in here from the first half. :lol:

One more to go fellas. Tonight was one hell of a roller coaster ride. The amount of depression to the peak of euphoria and joy. You could just feel the momentum of the crowd shift as the 2nd half went on. This one will live with me forever.

IMG_6172.jpeg

I can’t even sleep man. They had me furious in the first half………I couldn’t even really be happy about winning the game. Idk why. It hit me a half an hour later and I got excited. But we can’t do this with the Chiefs man. They gotta figure something out and quick.

I can’t even sleep man. They had me furious in the first half………I couldn’t even really be happy about winning the game. Idk why. It hit me a half an hour later and I got excited. But we can’t do this with the Chiefs man. They gotta figure something out and quick.

What worries me the most is the o-line. The entire team played like trash the first half, but damn for the past 3-4 years I’m always jealous of other teams having so much more time to throw and make big plays. I’ve got to give Purdy credit for overcoming what feels like one second to throw the ball.

I never blamed Garoppolo for getting sacked all the time because of this (the missed wide open throws and terrible decision making his last couple of seasons are different stories though :lol: ).

Back
Top Bottom