:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Selling the patch fitteds already

the fact that they only make the patch jerseys in the screen printed joints is a travesty

if anybody sees SB patches lmk :nerd:

Time flies!!!!

IMG_0178.jpeg

IMG_0179.jpeg

I got the hangover from hell lmao. I had meetings scheduled all morning long. It’s about to be noon where I’m at.

All that stuff got rescheduled to the afternoon and they knew the exact reason why :lol:

On another note. Cam newton, Ryan Clark, Steven a smith etc can all game manage deez nuts.

bought my dad all the gear last night. lines was wild long.

my body is killing me 😩 well worth it though

need to catch up on the thread, but someone link me the sf chronicles online and SB patches please

Attachments

• 799005B0-F252-490E-9DFC-CD19404E74DA.jpeg
    799005B0-F252-490E-9DFC-CD19404E74DA.jpeg
    215.1 KB · Views: 120
Still on a high. I love this team with all its flaws. I truly think, having won these past 2 games the way we did, that this is a team of destiny. Now it’s time to slay the dragon and reach the mountain top once and for all.

Bosa said do you jobs during halftime… thank god they did their jobs!

Happy for the team! Good for Trent for his first SB appearance! He balled out yesterday, he allowed 0 QB pressures! So many little things man!

Foooooking love our NINERS baby!!!!!

IMG_0183.jpeg

The best!!!! Hope CMC is good to go!!! Happy for CMCs first SB appearance as well!

Back
Top Bottom