:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the last Super Bowl, they had Jimmy Garoppolo. This time around they have a qb capable of handling business late in the game.

Mahomes is Mahomes. You gotta respect his greatness. But the 49ers have a better team. They aren’t just happy to be there this time. Just gotta handle business and finish the job.

Chase Young is so trash. Our run defense would be so much better with Clellen Ferrell, Samson Ebukam, or Charles Omenihu from past iterations of this squad.

No way could jimmy orchestrate those game winning drives that Brock did in the playoffs this year. No way can I see Jimmy escaping pressure like that to pick up a 1st with his arm or legs

jimmy under pressure…

IMG_1416.gif

the last Super Bowl, they had Jimmy Garoppolo. This time around they have a qb capable of handling business late in the game.

Mahomes is Mahomes. You gotta respect his greatness. But the 49ers have a better team. They aren’t just happy to be there this time. Just gotta handle business and finish the job.
Does Kyle watch the TB vs KC super bowl for the blueprint?

I say yes.

Tampa's D sacked Mahomes 3x and forced two picks.

Meanwhile Tampa's O-Line protected Brady to the tune of only 1 sack allowed and Tom had no picks.

KC won time of possession and had more yards on offense but still lost 9-31 on the scoreboard.

Gronkowski had 2 TD's despite Kelce catching 10 balls for 133 yards but Mahomes had zero TD passes.

Kyle MUST INCORPORATE GEORGE KITTLE on Feb 11 if we want to guarantee victory. GK has to have a big game and I think he's going to.

definitely see elements of the “taking plays off” criticism. dude was constantly being taken out of plays by the lions tackles right at the snap. Idk what happened or who yelled at him during halftime, but it worked. He played with a different motor in the 3rd quarter.

sucks that he doesn’t have to play as hungry as other edge rushers. He probably knows that some team will likely throw the bag at him based off the name recognition and “potential”

Speaking of the line, is randy gregory making any impact? I barely notice him when he’s on the field. Also, Sebastian Joseph-Day can’t help them seal the interior gaps on runs?
Bro was getting bodied by Christian Watson last week against GB! That dude was sidelined most of the year with hammy as well! The truth hurts but that shi on tape!

I would like to take a few moments to express my utmost respect to the Detroit Lions for putting up a valiant effort on Sunday. They made SF earn every milli-ounce of that dramatic and heart pounding comeback win. Detroit had a fantastic season and they will be a problem in the NFC for years to come.

Having said that

Congratulations Detroit,
Screenshot_20221215_212314_Twitter.jpg

There’s a video of him from the 2020 Super Bowl, standing on the sidelines at the end of the game saying to himself “I’m gonna be back here and they’re not gonna be ready.” Love that we have him and deebo.

i need kittle to have AT LEAST two tuddies on SB Sunday.

In recent years, KC’s had our number in the regular season and playoffs… but they ain’t seen a 49ers team with CMC and Purdy yet :evil:

There was one defensive play call where Wilks had Chase drop into coverage :lol:

I was like wtf

It’s not that unusual

Iirc this was how bosa as an edge & kinlaw as a dt got their first ints in their respective rookie campaigns

No joke Might be have been the only time Javon kinlaw has ever forced a turnover 💀

No Jimmy G, and they got no Tyreke. Those are positives for us.

We got 2 MVP finalists on this squad this time around. I like our chances.

No idea that’s how they felt about Chase Young. Either way I Hope the man tries to ball out for one
more game.

Baltimore's mistake was to allow Kelce to go off with Taylor in the stands.

Can't let that happen on SB Sunday.

We need Kyle, Juice, Nick, Arik, Deebo, and George (the 5 OG's from the last Super Bowl meeting) with a little touch of Chrock McPurdy to crash the party on Feb. 11.

There’s a video of him from the 2020 Super Bowl, standing on the sidelines at the end of the game saying to himself “I’m gonna be back here and they’re not gonna be ready.” Love that we have him and deebo.

i need kittle to have AT LEAST two tuddies on SB Sunday.

In recent years, KC’s had our number in the regular season and playoffs… but they ain’t seen a 49ers team with CMC and Purdy yet :evil:
“I will be back with a mother****ing vengeance…”

niners got some ****ing dawgs on their squad. Greenlaw stared right at hargrave and did this after the line looked like swiss cheese trying to stop the run… and then proceeded to sacrifice his shoulder to stop laporta.

Man. I don’t care if they gotta spam the running game nonstop. If it’s working, pound the rock. If they can control that time of possession and make it harder for Mahomes to get into a grove. That would be amazing.

Buffalo had success dinking and dunking and utilizing the short passes. It’s when they veered away from that and tried to get cute where they struggled.

Back
Top Bottom