:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WTF is wrong with the nfl. You release two sb jersey color ways that the Niners aren’t even wearing for the game!! I get the red because of team color. But why the **** you got a black version that they’ve never worn before.

Atleast have the white one up which the team is wearing for the game. On top of your ****ty screen prints you sell for stitch pricing.

I blame fanatics. Monopoly ****ty *** company.

#endrant

We got a week and half left fellas. This anticipation is killin me

I’m glad my boss is on vacation this week cause I have not been productive at all since Monday

This being niketalk……And us being niner fans…..We all have these, right? ??

IMG_6239.jpeg

WTF is wrong with the nfl. You release two sb jersey color ways that the Niners aren’t even wearing for the game!! I get the red because of team color. But why the **** you got a black version that they’ve never worn before.

Atleast have the white one up which the team is wearing for the game. On top of your ****ty screen prints you sell for stitch pricing.

#endrant

We got a week and half left fellas. This anticipation is killin me

I’m glad my boss is on vacation this week cause I have not been productive at all since Monday
COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!!

at least put the jersey the team is going to be wearing for the superbowl available!!!! not only do they have the black on they haven't worn, they also have an ashy *** gray one that looks dirty white... WTH?!?!?

ON TOP of that, you charge $20 MORE just for the damn SB PATCH!!!!

#endrant

I just saw the abominations you’re referencing. These MFers are ****ing atrocious. for anyone looking to cop, practice some patience as these should be a Marshalls and Ross exclusive release

IMG_0388.png

Thought process:

Release the non-standard 49ers colors now, sell as many of them as possible, then drop the standard 49ers jersey colors closer to the SB knowing folks will gobble those up regardless.

If they released the standard and non-standard colors simultaneously right now, nobody would buy those hideous alternate colorways.

Gotta maximize the $$$ making on the alternate colored 49er jerseys.

Waiting 2 weeks for the superbowl is brutal. I am getting mentally exhausted just constantly thinking about the game. :smh:

i feel you on the anxiousness, but hopefully the two weeks gives CMC, Deebo and Armstead time to recover from injuries and Wilks more time to figure out how to stop the run.

been listening to a lot of Haberman and Middlekauf and they're feeling confident about the niners' chances so that's keeping me calm.

As of right now, I'm feeling real good about a convincing 49ers victory because I think our 49ers are going to bully and dominate the Chiefs like the Chiefs have never been bullied before.

This the type of game where I see SF's D getting anywhere from 3-6 sacks and picking off Mahomes at least once while Purdy lights up KC to the tune of 335 yds passing, 4 total TDs (1 rushing), 0 picks and running away with the SB MVP.

SF 42, Chiefs 17

Monkey off Shanahan's back just like Steve Young in '94-95

i’m feeling purdy matching young’s td record, but know cmc will get 2 on the ground. so, purdy gona throw for 4.

45-23

Back
Top Bottom