:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We know who it is

1707339369330.jpeg

still haven’t found a decent SB patch. all the ones i’ve seen are pretty off :smh:

Nvr felt so relaxed b4 a niner superbowl. Dont know whats going on lol. Last two we made it to i was anxious like a mf

Nvr felt so relaxed b4 a niner superbowl. Dont know whats going on lol. Last two we made it to i was anxious like a mf
It's crazy what 3 trips in a row to the NFCCG and 2 SB trips in 4 years will do to a team and its fanbase.

Ntm, the Big Fact we have Brock Purdy makes us all cool, calm, and collected like the man himself, which takes away all my nervousness and anxiety :lol:
icegif-3709.gif

damn don’t check the thread all day and i miss them hats. good looking tho ill v

1 more day, hopefully i can find some in lv

damn don’t check the thread all day and i miss them hats. good looking tho ill v

1 more day, hopefully i can find some in lv

I think I just happened to get lucky checking when I did cause they were gone about 5-10 min after I posted that link :lol:

I'd be surprised if you can't find one in Vegas but if I see another restock ill post it either way

I’d just bookmark that link and check randomly throughout the day, I obviously don’t know how/when their restocking works but I placed my order yesterday afternoon at 3:05pm pst for what its worth

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom