:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yoooo search super bowl on dicks….
IMG_2436.png

I legit have not been able to fall asleep tonight as much as I’ve tried. I’ve been waking up repeatedly.

Going to watch the game with my son and his gf. I’ve had a few people hit me up about Super Bowl parties and stuff going on. I’ve been letting them all know the same thing. If the 49ers win, I’m pulling up wherever after the game. I plan on keeping the sipping to a minimum during the game unless we get a situation where the 49ers start pulling away and taking control. If that happens all bets are off.

Game day fellas.
The path to the SB has really tested our faith(for me actually). These last games have been a motha f’n rollercoaster. Now we’ll gonna see our boys, our team , our 49ers flourish. Everyone is going to flourish.
One last game left. LFG and please Lord take it easy on hearts 😂.
And please Just run the f’n ball.
33-22 49ers

I’ll be wearing my S. Young jersey. Wings and chili dogs on today’s menu.

Last edited:
34 9ers to (range from) 28 - 31 chiefs

Feel like it really might come down to FG kick or holding the chiefs back on the last drive of the game

trying to upload a fit pic before i step out but I have the newest iPhone and it says the photo file size is too large , lol I guess too many pixels for NT forum to handle

was thinking about some conversations I’ve had with friends over the last few months. If they win tonight it’ll have been spoken into existence lol.

I’ve told a few people that if Purdy never got hurt last season, I think they beat the Eagles in Philly, but I don’t think last years team would’ve beat the Chiefs in the Super Bowl in what would’ve essentially been Purdys 9th career game starting.

They’ve gotten more battle tested, more familiar as an offense and have handled adversity very well this year. Also this Chiefs team isn’t as good as last years team to me. They’re still a damn tough formidable opponent. But I like the 49ers chances.

Guys its time..

I’ve been making Niner game and season threads since like 05. Whether we have been great or terrible we have all been in here year after year. We’ve come close twice but this has to be our year. Nobody deserves it more than us, the faithful. LETS ****ING WIN THIS!!

LETS GOOOO

Gameday fellas. Time to slay the dragon once and for all. Everybody is counting us out…time to shock the world.

Keys to the game:

- Shanahan must throw the kitchen sink with his game plan (jet sweeps, tunnel screens, half back pass, 21 personnel explosives). Empty the clip Shanny.

- Defense gotta play the game of its life. Looking at Chase, Ambry, and Oren Burks. Step your **** up.

- Brock be Brock.

Let’s get #6.

Back
Top Bottom